The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. Cracking few days with the Latin America team in Miami, now heading home for an entire four days. In the airport lounge now and hoping to God that I sleep well on the way home. My jet-lag cleared last night and i slept like a baby (but drier, mostly), but hopefully I can get back in the swing of things easily enough tomorrow.

CatmanV2

Clear skies, Adam. Do we get worse at jet lag, as we age do you think? I've been here a week and still struggling in the mornings.

C

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
A lot of it's environmental for me. Some sunshine and exercise helps no end. Every morning this week I've taken a walk along the beech to an Italian bakery for breakfast. Not too much food and booze helps, as well. Get yourself to the Beach Club. That'll lively things up a bit. On second thoughts, don't.

MrMickS

Morning all,

Early start again this morning. Plenty of work to do, though at times I'm sure that herding cats would be easier.

Have a good day everyone

D Walker

Morning All,
Contemplating getting up and going in but don't really want too.
Suffered with bad guts yesterday and has a leaving do last night so still bad today.
Think time to find a new job, this ones going down the pan,
Have a good day,
Dave

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
FWIW the corporate network won't let me access the hotel, but Me co Suckee really doesn't sound good....

C

Well now, I suppose it depends who's saying it. As per my earlier suggestion, get yerself to the Beach Club and I daresay you'll be inundated with similar offers. :)