The good morning thread

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Morning, all. Still pitch black in Norway. Hoping that this morning's meeting will be swift, easy and involve me in no actions at all. I'm on an early flight back and planning to do some prep for our annual summit next week. I thought I was all done until the boss sent a list of topics he especially wanted covered. Whilst it's true that his list is better than mine, it needs more work than mine took. It seems that diligence must triumph over vacuous. Cobblers!.

MrPea

Morning folks. I'm enjoying some freshly baked bagels for breakfast in Nijmegen. This is a cute city.
HapPea Wednesday!

conaero

Forum Owner
Ah Nijmegen, happy memories.

Went there once with the Scouts in circa 1985.

The age to get served alcohol was 16, I was 15....close enough not to get asked for ID. I am sure the EU has bolloxed that one up too.

Anyway, still remember the wobbly walk home from the pub, the Dutch Scouts had told us that if you kick the street lamps they switch off.

Think we managed to do about a street and a half ending with my mate Sollit miss kicking and posting himself in the happy sacks.

Oh happy days.

hoyin

They did mine as well this year. £150 cheaper than the others were quoting.

I saved over £1000! And no need for a tracker!

Did you know that they are only doing one package for the Navtrack now?

Before you could get it as a basic with no fobs and premium with fobs? Now they only do premium which is double the price at £400 a year! It is just not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midlifecrisis

Morning all, just south of Groningen is Assen, home of the Dutch TT and the first place I did a track day on back in 1996! I seem to remember getting pssed with the superbike racers for free as Corona sponsored suzuki so they had a free bar...I ended up serving as the barman had too many vodka red bulls...

GeoffCapes

Morning all. Office bound for the last day this week.
US stuff to do today, checking out the opposition, or rather lack of it (hopefully).
Also some enjoyable stuff for that well known hotel just outside Newport that held the Ryder Cup in 2010, which should result in a stay and a round on the championship course. Gratis. Obviously.

Have a good one all.

2b1ask1

Special case
I had a bird once; she split with me! Someone suggested Gaffer tape with the next one....

(I'll happily get my coat!)