Maseratis - Spotted

Ebenezer

That's very nice of them! The swan looked after my wife and I very well when we had a big bash with all our friends last year. Perhaps a pint sometime?
Eb

Scaf

Nice Black Granturismo with Reg Plate starting F1
Heading up from Kingslangley towards Chipperfield.
Today around 2.15pm

CatmanV2

White new Ghibli stopped at the crossing for us outside Tesco's in Church Langley about 1040

Driver probably thinks we're idiots.

C

hoyin

Was sitting here thinking it would be nice spot a Masser. And low and behold a black strad rumbled past. I am in Melbourne on Collins St.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JonW

First spot for me since I bought mine....

Black 4200 coupe (I think) on a private plate S** AJF driving up Woodfield Lane in Ashtead this evening. I was behind them, so no contact or waving...

Is this anyone on here?

MrPea

I was out on my cycle on Monday lunch time... A black QP V passed me on a B road. I waved automatically; I think that confused the driver!

MrPea

43e7a84891df0ee3d13fcb72bdc3cf48.jpg

My colleague is in stitches that there's a power lead going to the boot to have it on trickle charge. He thinks Maserati have made an electric GranSport.

This one looks rather nice from the back window of a customer in Wimbledon.

hoyin

My gosh there are quite a few Granturismos in Melbourne. Seen around 5 over the past couple of days. 4 strads and 1 Grancab. All black and 1 white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIFTY

Just spotted a white GTS heading towards Godalming from Guildford on the A3100 near Artington. Flashed, waved but I don't think I got acknowledged

MarkMas

Chief pedant
I REALLY wanted to park next to this fellow in Chippenham Station car park yesterday, but there just wasn't enough room.
Chippenham Mas 1.jpg
So I had to park somewhere else:
Chippenham Mas 2.jpg

safrane

Red 4200 with cream leather...on the back of a trailer on the M6 South of Birmingham today at 13:30.

CatmanV2

Black 16 plate Ghibli yesterday outside Tesco's in Church Langley and again today heading into Church Langley.

Shame I was in Mrs Catman's 147

C