The good morning thread

MrMickS

Morning,

Busy day moving furniture. Hopefully it won't take too long and there will still be light left afterwards for a relaxing drive somewhere.

Have a good day all

CatmanV2

Morning all. Out last night at some friends for dinner. Got quite messy, but I feel almost human

Office party in London tonight, which is likely to get *very* messy. Oh dear.

Have a great day, all

C

D Walker

Morning All,
Will be in all day I feel as having some insulation fitted, so football on telly allthough no doubt SWMBO has some tasks for me to do outside!!!!

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, last day I have to finish making stuff for the BMW, got a battery bay, side panels and other sheet metal parts to fabricate, brackets to weld onto the frame for them and then painting parts in the red I got mixed yesterday. Also need to balance the carbs after fitting the megaphones.

Have fun all...

safrane

Morning all...whats all the Strad talk?

Almost all the post today are on this subject...have they died?

I did read some weeks ago that the GT would carry on for another year or so...as such why would they not make all the range available?

GeoffCapes

Morning all.

A morning of little jobs before going back to Essex for my second Christmas bash this evening.
Pretty sure tomorrow will be the same as last Sunday. Hanging!

Have a good one all.

dem maser

Not as hanging as you will be on the 11th!!

Morning, went up north yesterday to pick up little one and we are now getting ready for Winter Wonderland, i cant be arsed!!

D Walker

Not as hanging as you will be on the 11th!!

Morning, went up north yesterday to pick up little one and we are now getting ready for Winter Wonderland, i cant be arsed!!

Hang in there Dem, you are doing it for Thalia after all !!! Lol - Will be great when you see the joy on her face...

hoyin

Nightmare of a journey back to London. My travel journey was 36hrs. Dubai got closed because of fog and my plane had to land in Oman and wait for the airport to reopen.

However as a bonus I got to go into the cockpit of an A380-800.

3f1d9406df32d707a5c5075bf722c1b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMickS

Buongiorno Signori,

A quiet day today after a hectic one yesterday. Minor car fettling today, clean the exhaust tips and wash off any salt from yesterday.

Have a good one all

D Walker

Morning all,
Should get my lazy ar5e out on bike, but may go looking at cars, worrying myself as I found an 09 Jag xkr yesterday with low miles, and it's 20k cheaper than a similar mc shift, could be a nice daily, wife wants an A1 though..
Have a good day,
Dave

safrane

Morning all...to cold to was the GFs car (full of frostand ice) so tea and toast until it warms up.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, packed and ready to go to Marrakesh later, 1st class both ways with BA, only because I'm taking a part to upgrade that weighs in at a hefty 32kg and it is the only way to get the baggage allowance to do it! Staying in a Road in the medina tonight so hopefully sampling true local food. Back tomorrow evening so only a short one. Thinking of hiring a car as it will be cheaper than the necessary number of taxis I need and the weight I have to lug about.

Have fun all...