Grigio Granitto Strad

Andyk

Lovely....But another grey one....Why are people so scared of bright colours on Stradales.....So Many are black and grey ....

StuartW

I have considered this one, it does look very nice but just a little TOO black for me. It could do with some contrast on the calipers and the stitching I feel plus some more carbon wouldn't go amiss.

I can see why people like the bright colours on the Stradale but personally, I still prefer the less in your face subtleness of the darker colours which I find more in keeping with Maserati as a whole. If I was looking at a Lamborgini or a Ferrari or even some Porsches then yes, nice and bright but for a trident I prefer the subtlety, low key and inconspicuous look

ChrisGT

This is an e-mail I received from H R Owen St Albans last week

We current have 2 models left in stock in, a white with a black interior and full carbon upgrades, along with a Gun metal grey with a black interior and full carbon upgrades. Now that the Maserati Granturismo has stopped production not only will the Stradale go down in history as the very last naturally aspirated V8 engine which Maserati produce, but these two cars are amongst the few last unregistered cars available for purchase in the UK .

Andyk

So it's the end then.....The GT surely must go down in history as one of Maserati's greats.

Andyk

I have considered this one, it does look very nice but just a little TOO black for me. It could do with some contrast on the calipers and the stitching I feel plus some more carbon wouldn't go amiss.

I can see why people like the bright colours on the Stradale but personally, I still prefer the less in your face subtleness of the darker colours which I find more in keeping with Maserati as a whole. If I was looking at a Lamborgini or a Ferrari or even some Porsches then yes, nice and bright but for a trident I prefer the subtlety, low key and inconspicuous look

How about this one Stu....Much prefer the white on a Stradale than the black or grey and really like the interior with the White stitching....

http://www.romansinternational.com/car/595/maserati-granturismo-mc-stradale