The good morning thread

rockits

Do it Andy ;). Glad you got back Mick & hope the Ghibli is returned soon. I had an E220 Estate a while back & found it very comfortable but also very dull & not that fuel efficient.

Final splurge on the hybrid this weekend. Need to do 2nd cam cover gasket, brake discs/pads all round, 4 x rear parking sensors & few other bits. Best I crack on. Flask of hot tea I think this morning!

Enjoy all.

MrPea

Morning.
It's foggy outside and I'm going to go back to sleep until the house warms up. My Nest is great though as I can turn on the heating without leaving my bed.
Other than that, today includes a load of car washing and waxing, a final pre winter lawn mow, a good workout at the gym and shine general sorting of admin at home.
HapPea Saturday!

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, staying on the resort today, hopefully relaxing and catching some sun on a naked chin! I realised it was the last chance to get it to match the rest of my face before winter as it has been under foliage for most of the year! Feels weird...

Got some admin to do in between times.

Have fun all...

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Morning all.
On our way to catch the Eurostar into Paris for a few days for half term.
First time for the kids, including mum and dad, on the Eurostar and channel tunnel too!

D Walker

Morning all,
Last day, head back to Blighty at 12,
Talk of putting heating on (mr pea) is depressing me all ready.
I really need to look at booking another holiday for end of Feb so have something to look forward too!!
Have a good one,
Dave

Morning all
Fine day
Making plant benches for my g/house for next year, going well which is more than can be said for the mighty Boro away at Arsenal heaven help us!
Be safe all wherever you are

MrMickS

Morning all,

2nd day without the Ghibli and I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Will bug the MD shortly to see if I can get some news.

In the meantime I need to do some equipment assembly.

Have a good day all

MrPea

Morning everyone. Up when is still dark in a Sunday eh? Myfanwy and I are waiting in an arbitrary hotel carpark for my friend before heading to London for the supercar run to the Rolls Royce breakfast. Should be fun.
Hopefully I'll get to watch the rugby this afternoon and then I'm looking forward to a nice evening service in the next village along.
Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

drewf

Morning all, at Silverstone today, where Susie will be driving on track instead of me. Can't help but feel something has gone wrong there!