The 50s were great.......

highlander

2.5 years in and if I leave out the bodge gearbox repair someone did in the past which caused the breakdown at brunty in the first year, marci has been a pleasure to own and drive with no real problems to make me regret going 32 over one of her younger Maserati siblings. I still smile, widely, every time I kick down!
Here's to the 60s being as good as the 50s!
image.jpg

Ang aboot
No oil pressure, no water temperature, 15mph, 5000revs
and
No warning lights!

Well done mate long may you continue

allandwf

Nice :) Here's to the next. It's the unloved or unused that seem to throw up the majority of alarms.
Good ploy with the ignition off ;)

highlander

Nice :) Here's to the next. It's the unloved or unused that seem to throw up the majority of alarms.
Good ploy with the ignition off ;)

Agree re problem 32s. If taken care of these are good, reliable classics
Lol, yes she has had a cel all summer but still drives fine so I drive her, Phil can fix whatever it is next year when she is down for the chain service......start saving now I guess :(

alfatwo

Agree re problem 32s. If taken care of these are good, reliable classics
Lol, yes she has had a cel all summer but still drives fine so I drive her, Phil can fix whatever it is next year when she is down for the chain service......start saving now I guess :(

Nice one Greg. ..Your dead on there mate, nicely looked after 3200's are fantastic cars, maybe a little intimidating to the average classic car punter..

When you realize the thing is not out to kill all the time you can start having some fun!

Dave

Contigo

Sponsor
Beat you to it mate and the engine was running with no CEL and hit 60k miles at 60 mph! :D

11728964_10154057388320016_8942226016410526952_o.jpg

allandwf

The 70s were great, now enjoying the 80s. I suppose I will just give her away when I'm done, worthless! ;)