3200 New Owner

sdlangford

I have just joined the group and wanted to just introduce myself and my new 3200 GT.

I purchased the car privately after an inspection.

I knew the car needed some TLC in terms of bodywork, so i have had this carried out recently complet with an alloy wheel refurb.

I do have some issues with the car mechanically so will be posting here later for some members advice.

Love the car, bit of a handful, but pleased i have one in the garage.

Simon

allandwf

Welcome, an awesome choice of car, congratulations. A wealth of knowledge here, rest assured if you have a problem, chances are, someone will have had the same. Just one thing missing though, wheres the pics? ;)

redsonnylee

A warm welcome, also had a few things to attend to when I got mine. All smiles now & look forward to some pics to.

highlander

Very nice and hope you get the brake issue sorted. Re the CEL, if the car drives ok with no limp, then just drive it. These old girls can through a CEL for the slightest temporary variance. Oh, and welcome along!

alfatwo

I have just joined the group and wanted to just introduce myself and my new 3200 GT.

I purchased the car privately after an inspection.

I knew the car needed some TLC in terms of bodywork, so i have had this carried out recently complet with an alloy wheel refurb.

I do have some issues with the car mechanically so will be posting here later for some members advice.

Love the car, bit of a handful, but pleased i have one in the garage.

Simon

Nice colour Simon...how do you mean a bit of a handful, there easy peesy ;)

Dave