Potentially Cheap 4.2 Granturismo

Wack61

Highly paid moaning though

92k miles in average condition for those miles, I recon its got to start with a 1

In a private sale I'd have to agree, he might find a victim who's blown away by the beauty of it and hadn't done any research but at that mileage with no warranty it'd need to be cheap to waive the many rights you have when buying from a dealer

CatmanV2

Highly paid moaning though

In a private sale I'd have to agree, he might find a victim who's blown away by the beauty of it and hadn't done any research but at that mileage with no warranty it'd need to be cheap to waive the many rights you have when buying from a dealer

Yes, there are still more questions to be answered. The variators et al

C

Team GCR

Seller is a dealer I know so there would be at least some kind of warranty, don't know about the variators. He knows AW and disposes of all his cars and sold it to the current owner. My Discovery 3 is also ex AW and as a result is highly specced, has a full LR history but is also high mileage. I have advised the pre sale service on the GT is done at a known Maserati indi so any issues come to light. We will see if my advice is taken!