• No - Stay in the EU

Votes: 60 39.5%
  • Dont Know

Votes: 7 4.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steamer

Sorry I disagree. It's always safer to stick with what you know and brave to take the path untrodden.

Fortune favours the brave.

We will all just have to wait and see. I think we will prove all the doom and gloom is wrong.

Media only ever concentrates on the negatives.

QP4Me

Northern Ireland received e3.5 billion from the EU in the last financial funding round, 87% of it's farmers receive grants and subsidies from the EU. How is the new reality going to cope with that? With NI voting to remain in the EU (a rare occasion when a common desire overcame history) Niexit, from the UK, is a distinct possibility!

keith

To stick my opinion in. What a disaster!!! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. David Cameron barely missed the bullet with the Scottish referendum, now thanks to his referendum on the EU which the British clearly were not qualified to make an informed choice on, he has got us removed from one of the worlds largest trading block, probably caused the break up of the UK afterall, and lost his own job into the bargain!!
I can't begin to imagine what he must be thinking now, but 'today was not a good day in the office' would be the biggest understatement in a generation

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
To stick my opinion in. What a disaster!!! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. David Cameron barely missed the bullet with the Scottish referendum, now thanks to his referendum on the EU which the British clearly were not qualified to make an informed choice on, he has got us removed from one of the worlds largest trading block, probably caused the break up of the UK afterall, and lost his own job into the bargain!!
I can't begin to imagine what he must be thinking now, but 'today was not a good day in the office' would be the biggest understatement in a generation

How come all the 'remainers' are highly intelligent, astute, knowledgable with great foresight whereas the 'leavers' are all bigoted, stupid, xenophobic, backward and racist? It must make them feel pretty special as over half the voters are the latter. How are you qualified to make an informed decision to remain whereas we aren't to leave? If you look at the poll result at the top of the page it may make you realise you are in a minority on here so, please, be careful who you are calling ignorant.

bigbob

Time to close the thread. We need to get together as a country and stop having a go at each other. A referendum always produces a large, unhappy minority - I live in Scotland and understand that. Let's now do what's best for the UK and be strong.

D Walker

I agree with big bob, let's just get on with it, there will be enough people lining up to kick us in the teeth and will be a lot easier if we are divided.

Swedish Paul

Some quotes from the EU this morning

"European Commission head Jean-Claude Juncker said the EU-UK split was "not an amicable divorce", but nor had they had a "deep love affair"."

"Polish President Andrzej Duda, said it was crucial that work be done to prevent other countries leaving the EU"

Because they're so worried, the EU is preparing to get tough with Britain over the terms and timing of a new trade relationship.

This is not about punishment - well, not much.

It's more a desire for the process to be painful to put others off exiting, while Europe's leadership tries to re-group and, perhaps, reform.

Yes I too think it is time to close this thread, some of the comments are beginning to stray.

The job is done and regardless of how you voted we all have to deal with it in our own ways

conaero

Forum Owner
THREAD CLOSED.

Everything that needs to be said has been said and I would not like our amazing members to form sides.

It's time to go forward as one and show the world that Great Britain is back, we are open for global and European trade and we don't need to be lead, we are leaders always have been always will be!

Status
Not open for further replies.