Brands Hatch Festival Italia!!

alpinatom

so whats happening now? I want to go and be part of the maserati 'team' - do I need to buy my own ticket now? or are we buying all together?

Contigo

Sponsor
so whats happening now? I want to go and be part of the maserati 'team' - do I need to buy my own ticket now? or are we buying all together?

I have created a new thread with all details on it Tom. You are on the list and you will receive a ticket as part of displaying your car. If you intend to bring any passengers (adult) then you will need to purchse their ticket/s separately via the website.

https://secure.motorsportvision.co.uk/WebPages/EntaWebEvent/EventPrices.aspx

dem maser

This will be a big event, like i said i met up with an Alfa owner who told me it was just as big as Brooklands so i cant wait for this........

StuartW

It will be interesting to see how this one goes as it's the first time I believe. Let's hope there's a good turnout but it's a long way south for many people

Panicracing

Is there still availability to get included for this. GS

SportsMaserati forum display, the driver will get a free ticket and chance to be part of the parade lap.

StuartW

Similarly anyone coming from our neck of the woods? Thurrock would do

C

I'll be passing Thurrock but I don't know if it will be too early though, our morning routine of feeding, watering & cleaning out our dogs takes a while
What time were you thinking?