"La Vitta Rossa"

alfatwo

Saturday at Prescott.. all things Italian

Sounds like a great day out, the weather looks good too..

Dave

Alfaspecial

Booked tickets to this event yesterday :)

There is another thread with the links to BOC @Prescott & a 2 tickets for £20 offer - but probably expired now?

Hi Muppet,
Are you on a club stand eg Alfa Romeo Owners Club or Italian Auto Moto Club or are you in the public car park?

Alfa Muppet

I booked late so have a general ticket but I contacted the AROC section running it and they are sending me a pass for the orchard area, but its not 100% sure if I can join the club stand. It would mean I was not in general parking

Alfaspecial

Hi Daryl

I was given a 'Paddock Pass' (and offer of a parade lap! :happy2: ) and have a spare club stand pass for the Italian Auto Moto Club - I can't post it to you to arrive by Saturday ('cos I live in the sticks) but possibly we could meet by the gate and I could pass it over. If you haven't heard from AROC, whether or not they have a space for you, by Friday post on here & we could arrange a time & I could pass it into you.

David

Last edited:

Contigo

Sponsor
I am tempted by this providing I have my car back! What else is on over the Bank Holiday weekend?

safrane

Have tickets for the event on Sat and Sun (Italian day followed by the French day) will see if its dry on the day before we commit.

Contigo

Sponsor
I want to be on a stand, somewhere to show of black beauty in an area where revving the tits off it is acceptable and appreciated :D

alfatwo

I want to be on a stand, somewhere to show of black beauty in an area where revving the tits off it is acceptable and appreciated :D

There looks like there's lots of special Italian cars rocking up, not least the Beast Of Turin the old 1910 Fiat land speed record breaker.. 300bhp on open pipes in 1910..

Sorry Phil, when that thing cracks up!

Dave

Alfa Muppet

Hi Daryl

I was given a 'Paddock Pass' (and offer of a parade lap! :happy2: ) and have a spare club stand pass for the Italian Auto Moto Club - I can't post it to you to arrive by Saturday ('cos I live in the sticks) but possibly we could meet by the gate and I could pass it over. If you haven't heard from AROC, whether or not they have a space for you, by Friday post on here & we could arrange a time & I could pass it into you.

David

Hi David

That would be great if the AROC pass doesn't work out - I'm hoping to arrive just after 9 so let me give you my phone number in a PM and if you can do the same I will give you a call when I am there if that's ok

Cheers Daryl

alfatwo

Hi David

That would be great if the AROC pass doesn't work out - I'm hoping to arrive just after 9 so let me give you my phone number in a PM and if you can do the same I will give you a call when I am there if that's ok

Cheers Daryl

I might rock up in an ultra rare Alfa 90 Super..

Dave

Alfa Muppet

I might rock up in an ultra rare Alfa 90 Super..

Dave

I just sold my Alfa 90 2.5 gold cloverleaf this year to Scott Cunningham - a great car they are too, and would be good to see yours at the weekend

I've got to ask, do you have the briefcase?

CatmanV2

I just sold my Alfa 90 2.5 gold cloverleaf this year to Scott Cunningham - a great car they are too, and would be good to see yours at the weekend

I've got to ask, do you have the briefcase?

This is the Alfa 90 owners' equivalent of dogs sniffing butts, isn't it :)

C

alfatwo

just sold my Alfa 90 2.5 gold cloverleaf this year to Scott Cunningham - a great car they are too, and would be good to see yours at the weekend

I've got to ask, do you have the briefcase?[/QUOTE]

Yep the original briefcase is still there ;) this particular car belongs to my old mate Rod Ashton..

He's just informed me it's on a sorn till the first of June, so were rolling up in his 1985 GTV6 instead!

Dave

Attachments

• alfastuff 001.jpg
    alfastuff 001.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 7