Slight U turn, but still a Maserati !

Wack61

You could sell the wheels for £3k, bumpers £1k side skirts £1k so you could seriously cash in.

Surely that only works if he's breaking it as he'll have to spend money on replacement parts , fitting, paint ,tyre swap.

beau

Thanks for nice comments :) I best get the machine polisher on it ready before the next meet! Does anyone know where I can locate or what the colour code is ? I have some chips I need to touch up, strangely in the middle of the boot how ever that happened !

I am really enjoying the car, I honestly much prefer this engine to the 3200, it is great, so much smoother and just really is nice! I certainly seem to have a bit of a 'knock' coming from the rear left over bumps in the road, where should I be looking to try find what this is? I can obviously check for play in the wheels but I'm not sure if there will be any, sounds like noise an anti roll bar link / bush makes

It is due a service, it has the service book with it, 2 keys, hpi clear, it's got 2 previous owners, not bad really

Oil filter already ordered and just need to pick up some more oil for it, I bought the shell 5w40 from Euros on offer at £17.99 but only bought 5 litres as planned it for the Alfa! **** bet it's more now

I don't think I would bother removing the kit really, it is worth quite a bit and would be fairly easy to sell too I'd imagine, especially the skirts, and wheels but I think I will just move it on in a month or 2 as it is, or sooner or later, depends if I find a granturismo really

Corranga

Looks great. Well done on the price, it's a same it's got grey interior, otherwise you have the perfect (imo) combo of GS exterior and 4200 interior :)

Chris