Maseratis - Spotted

P5Nij

I know that car, its one of only 2 Verde Opale cars that I know of in the UK, reg number is R166NLJ. It was last seen for sale at a place in Wembley called Fiorano Cars. Currently SORNed as far as I know.

View attachment 36620

Thanks Dicky... yes, it's at the old BOC terminal, since converted into various small businesses. It's been parked up right next to the railway for a while now, really stands out too amongst the Beemers and other moderns.

MrPea

Strad outside St Pancras this morning

5a648edb653e79a0bd414ef899862aa4.jpg

Contigo

Sponsor
Whilst out for a 10k run I Spotted GranCab in Copenhagen Central near Tivoli. Tried to chase you but you were too quick at the lights :D

13240514_10154674363600016_7061289425145214886_n.jpg

P5Nij

Strad outside St Pancras this morning

5a648edb653e79a0bd414ef899862aa4.jpg

Apologies for going off topic - it's incredible to think that in 1966 BR wanted to demolish St.Pancras and divert all the Midland Mainline traffic into Kings X! Thanks be to John Betjamin for sticking his oar in and helping to save it.

MrPea

Whilst out for a 10k run I Spotted GranCab in Copenhagen Central near Tivoli. Tried to chase you but you were too quick at the lights

Import duty is crazy there for a luxury car. Looks like it's lovely over there. I'm just in Charles de Gaule waiting to fly over.

Apologies for going off topic - it's incredible to think that in 1966 BR wanted to demolish St.Pancras and divert all the Midland Mainline traffic into Kings X! Thanks be to John Betjamin for sticking his oar in and helping to save it.

I quite agree. Such a wonderful piece of architecture, and also very tastefully updated with the international terminal.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

P5Nij

I was watching 'Weekend Of A Champion - Jackie Stewart at Monaco 1971' last night and caught a very brief glimpse of a Giallo coloured Ghibli SS making its way onto the circuit, possibly as part of a pre-race parade. The old mince pies were out on stalks when it appeared!

Well here's a turn up
Round the corner from me is/was a black GT. Saw it last night after a few beers and so I went round today to speak with the owner and
it was gawn!
Assuming I was not that drunk then I make it 3 GTs all black within spittin' distance of me
Common as muck

MrMickS

Black 4200/GS coming away from Chester around 2pm today. Nice wave from the driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Black 4200/GS coming away from Chester around 2pm today. Nice wave from the driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly a good friend/customer of mine in his dark blue facelift 4200, he'd just been to see one of our cars.