I wish I could fly, way up in the sky but I can't

GeoffCapes

Shame. He was a nice fella. I actually met him many moons ago when we went away for my nan & grandads 60th wedding anniversary.

He was performing at a holiday park. He was having a beer after performing, got chatting with him, and to be fair, although his stage performance wasn't all that (IMHO) he was a very very funny guy off it.
With a mouth like a sewer, he could probably put Roy Chubby Brown to shame.

RIP.

zagatoes30

Vents must all be like that we had Roger De Courcey as guest speaker at an industry awards thing about 10 years ago, both him and his Nookie Bear couldn't open their mouths without a torrent of swear words coming out - Chubby Brown would have turn red with embarrassment :D

GeoffCapes

The worse one I've ever come across for swearing though is Cilla Black.

I had the (mis)fortune to go to a screening of Blind Date and one of the contestants kept getting his lines wrong.
So after about the 4th or 5th take, Cilla came out out with a torrent of pi55 taking which was filled with C bombs!

Although funny, I think most of the audience were shocked with her language.

MAF260

Vents must all be like that we had Roger De Courcey as guest speaker at an industry awards thing about 10 years ago, both him and his Nookie Bear couldn't open their mouths without a torrent of swear words coming out - Chubby Brown would have turn red with embarrassment :D

RdC lives near me and drives a Range Rover with the registration NUK 11E. Nookie was originally called B0ll0cks the Bear, so I guess that shows where it all came from.