QP IV at Richard Grace Cars

Contigo

Sponsor
If that is the car I heard Dicky describe to me on the phone then it is a minter. Looks very very nice!

Andyk

Sort of agree with Mike....The Ghibli from the area still looks stunning and well proportioned but the poor old QP has not aged well.........But as Pete said not for everyone and there are plenty out there that love them...and this one of Dicky's I am sure is an absolute gem...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I never used to like them but when you've driven a good one, you'll see what the appeal is. Effortlessly cool, easy to drive, properly quick too.

highlander

I am in the love them camp........unfortunately SWMBO does not so doubt I will ever have one :(
This looks stunning, especially with that contrasting luxurious interior, price also shows that they are on the up I reckon. A year ago this would have been 10 or less, even the evo 32 version as this is.

allandwf

I was never a liker when they were new, but the shape has grown on me , and I quite like it now. Must be an age thing!

zagatoes30

I love the quirkiness of them, the fact that each panel had a different designer and the fact they are stunningly quick

Ewan

Looks like a nice one. It even made me dig mine out of the garage this morning and come to work in it in the sunshine. Joy.

alfatwo

Lovely car..shame about the interior colour though,I just couldn't deal with that...bit of a sticking point eh Dicky...

Dave

Ewan

Can't believe this has not been snapped up. In the last year, every time a really good IV Evo has cropped up its been sold within a week. This one sounds fabulous and is a certain future classic. Rare, stylish, quirky, quick - everything a gentleman Maserati driver could wish for. Someone needs to snap this up and squirrel it away as their occasional toy.

dickygrace

It's had a few enquiries from people who are on holiday etc and viewing in a week or two, thanks for the mention Ewan.

Ewan

If you still have it in a few weeks time, why not enter it into the Club Concours in the 1980/90/Biturbo class? It can compete against my blue one. If it wins, it might even add value. And you'll get a nice glass trophy for your study mantelpiece.

dickygrace

If you still have it in a few weeks time, why not enter it into the Club Concours in the 1980/90/Biturbo class? It can compete against my blue one. If it wins, it might even add value. And you'll get a nice glass trophy for your study mantelpiece.

It's a very nice one but not as good as yours or Duncan Mitchell's. It wouldn't win the concourse. There's also a lovely car I sold to a local gentleman a couple of weeks ago that'll be going in that class at the concourse which is better too.