That was far too close!

davy83

I have a picture somewhere of one my my trees which like your photo here fell in the garden and missed the house more or less but by inches. I agree it would have done the car some damage for sure. If it had hit Benny's car the back wings and lights would probably have fallen off since they are clearly glued on.

Now is this a massive tree with a regular guy beside it or a small branch with a plastic action toy next to it? (Father Ted - small ---- far away)

I agree that that branch wouldn't have done the paintwork much good, however, I was expecting something like this when the word 'massive' was used.

View attachment 27850

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I have a picture somewhere of one my my trees which like your photo here fell in the garden and missed the house more or less but by inches. I agree it would have done the car some damage for sure. If it had hit Benny's car the back wings and lights would probably have fallen off since they are clearly glued on.

Not now they are on a 4200 they won't! Cheeky f*cker! ;)

GeoffCapes

Now is this a massive tree with a regular guy beside it or a small branch with a plastic action toy next to it? (Father Ted - small ---- far away)

Just to clarify. I found that picture on Google.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
That's just gratuitous p!ss taking, and there is no need for it. Just because he looks a bit 'wooden' is no reason to rip him a new one. ;)

Tom4200

This thread got interesting I feel like I'm learning a lot, firstly to not post threads like this again :D