Newbie from Sussex

Johnnym

Hi all,

I'm a Merak SS owner living down on the south coast- new to this forum. The car's had a lot of work done on it over the last few years, currently in having the wheels renovated. It's had top end rebuild (including SS valves), fuel pods rebuilt, sills, fuel pump, carbs rebuilt, suspension rebuild, leather professionally refurbed and probably a lot more that I've blanked out! The back deck is next!

John

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
John, welcome to the best Maserati forum there is. I don't think there are many Meraks on here but there is probably a pool of knowledge which may be of help, if not, you are it! Piccys please, when you have time. Regards.

allandwf

Hi, and welcome. I previously owned a Merak, but it was a shed. It's easy to see how they can eat up the finances, very pretty car though.

safrane

Great to have another icon join the fold. Robin has one too, or is that a Merak? so you can share the joy...and pain.

Welcome.

Johnnym

Hi john where abouts? I am in Chichester, would love to see the Merak.

So am I! I'd be very happy to meet up. Let me know when suits- I work from home so I'm pretty flexible.

Thanks everyone for the very nice welcome! 1982 Maserati Merak SS (5).jpg

Pete

Hi John

Nice to see your Merak it looks great I also have one and over the last two years have had lots done to bring it up to a high standard, it was on the NEC stand at the centenary last year.
Happy to chat if you want to,I also have a Gransport and a Granturismo which I am now selling as I have run out of garages.
Hope to hear from you sometime.

Regards

Pete