Alfieri cancelled

Wattie

So will all the dealers taking deposits refund them then......what a have!
Cheers Wattie

EXCF350

Nope, I don't think Maserati know yet....
When I asked Meridien earlier this week about a Stradale I was told "Production of the GranTurismo is due to run for a little while yet, there is no date when it will stop and no replacement planned for a good few years."

dem maser

I can't see them telling anyone the truth even if they knew as that would mean no one buying the current GT

EXCF350

But it seems pretty clear that the GT is not to be replaced so if you want a new one then you need to order soon. For me once the GT and GC stop production then that's then end of a 'proper' Maserati until the Alfieri. The new Quattroporte and Ghibli are poor imitations

alfatwo

LOL. Waiting for Maranello to tell them. Depends how many n/a V8 units they have left.

You mean Fiat Chrysler..they need to make some big inroads into the US and other emerging markets with there normal brands before they see fit to chuck us a few euros!

Masererati is a small time player in the scheme of things..

Dave

Classico

But it seems pretty clear that the GT is not to be replaced so if you want a new one then you need to order soon. For me once the GT and GC stop production then that's then end of a 'proper' Maserati until the Alfieri. The new Quattroporte and Ghibli are poor imitations

More or less agree with this thinking.

Would much rather a late QP GTS than one of the QP VI Aircraft Carriers with a turbo attached to the V8.

As for the Alfieri, it would want to be one quick car with the V6 given the opposition are already fighting hard in the segment.

Mind you, driven the F-Type Jag with the V6. Pretty amazing performance and engine note.

safrane

So how old will the F Type be in 2017? About 4 - 41/2 years old...will be their MK2 by then so more power, more kit...Maserati will need to be on top of their game.

BJL

Not only that but 2 year old merc gts will 60k ish and looking good at that money. They do look a mean piece of kit from what I saw in the grand ptix

rossyl

HR Owen told me that deliveries would be in 2017 when I placed my order - what's changed?

I thought it was always 2017 as well.

I think the GC and GT run has been slightly extended, bit not by much. But it is still selling

bigbob

So will all the dealers taking deposits refund them then......what a have!
Cheers Wattie

My dealer is not taking deposits just names at this stage.

I heard that it might start at £75k for the 450PS (approx) V6. That's ok but it makes less sense with £20k on top of that.