New 3200 ABS ECU / Replacement service

jluis

I have for sale a spare brand new Bosch ABS ECU for the Maserati 3200 for £375
This was obtained via a contact at a garage that can exchange faulty units with new ones and I can exchange more faulty units if necessary.

PM for more details if interested

Contigo

Sponsor
Oooohhh I might need one just need to wait a week or two to find out as it is booked in at Emblem.

jluis

I tought you had replaced yours with a working one but still had the problem.
Anyway, I can exchange your faulty unit with a new one if you need.
I don't think there is a stock issue yet :)

Contigo

Sponsor
I tought you had replaced yours with a working one but still had the problem.
Anyway, I can exchange your faulty unit with a new one if you need.
I don't think there is a stock issue yet :)

I replaced it but could have blown the replacement! Will find out in a week and let you know! Cheers.

rs48635

very interesting.
Many have claimed to be able to repair these units in the past. Hopefully we now have a route back to working ABS.

jluis

I exchanged 2 ABS ECU's with the intention of keeping as spares before they run out of stock, but I only need to keep 1.
As mine is working fine at the moment, I haven't tested either of them yet but they are new in the box and the part number matches, as can be seen in this picture.

Oh, and they come with a 1 year warranty :)

abs_ecu2.jpg

jluis

Hey Phil, I just sent you a PM regarding the ABS module but your mailbox is full.
Empty your mailbox and PM me :)

jluis

The only problem is if stocks run out and unfortunately I cannot predict that as I don't have access to that information.

Contigo

Sponsor
Fitted my ABS ECU from jluis this afternoon and it all works a treat! I nearly came unstuck this morning before it was fitted. A guy pulled out on me in a camper van and it locked up and stopped a whisker away! Brown trouser moment!

Nice to see the ASR flashing now. Just need to get my ERROR light sorted with a new shock now and then all my dashlight gremlins will be gone for a week or two! :D