Supermarket carparks make me so angry

rockits

Ocado deliveries for last 5 years. Yearly season ticket works out to less than £2 per week. No brainer.....I hate food shopping.

jluis

You are very lucky in the UK to be able to double park.
In France or Portugal if you double park you risk having your car keyed when you get back.
People usualy dislike when someone double parks and if it's an expensive car they will think it's an entitled idiot.

Classico

Never have or would double-park. IMO, as inconsiderate as the people we despise for dinging ones car.

I have a general rule with mine and that is that I only park it on the side of the street.

No malls for the Maser.

bigbob

Personally I do not double spot park as I also feel it increases the chances of malicious behaviour. I prefer to park as far away as possible in end spots etc.

zagatoes30

If you double park in Northampton or MK you will get a ticket.

There is a strange magnet effect, if you park miles from anyone someone always parks next to you. It's not just Masers works for just about everything.

Generally don't take the Maser to the shops but if I do I take the boy with me. He has a blue badge and I can park in one of those big spots near the front of the store. I do get some strange looks getting him out of the Maser especially as we normally have the roof down when we pull up. He however loves going out in it so I don't give a toss what others think.

Spartacus

i just park in parent and child spaces . and double park . sod the lot of them

and another thing , how many disabled people do they think visit a super market at any one time? At my local tescos a whole isle is disabled . blood joke ! theres only four isles in the the whole car park

Blondie

I get away with the parent spaces as I have a child seat in

Dem, I hope there is a child in the child seat when you park there......?

I would much rather have the parents with children close to the supermarket and away from my car so I never park in them.