Wanted 20" Multi Trident QP Sport GT S Rims (2009 MY)

Bourekoue

Hi everyone

I'm looking for a complete set of 20" Multi Trident QP Sport GT S rims.

I would prefer them in dark chrome but will consider silver.

The part numbers for the dark chrome front rims are 82381102 and for the rear rims are 82381202.

If anybody has any for sale please contact me or if anyone can advise on the best places to source these rims please post your comments.

Many thanks

Andyk

Hi my friend, how is the car going...Glad to see you after the proper wheels.

Bourekoue

Hi my friend

Car is fantastic thanks.
As much I try to come up with a rival for it I don't think there is anything out there that comes close.
It has so much style,is practical for the family and so much fun.
It satisfies the needs of the family but at the same time offers me so much pleasure driving it.
Also i believe it's very understated and has a style that is appreciated by anyone who sees it.
I've had countless positive comments and believe it or not have been let in at junctions on numerous occasions which for a £100000 car is very unusual in England.
I can't get over the engine sound,if there is a better engine sound I've yet to hear it.
It's funny seeing everyone look around when I put my foot down !

Andyk

It is an amazing car. Most want a GT S but the QP Sport GT is Maserati's best kept secret....An amazing car......You are lucky to find one or two for sale but at the moment there are 5 in the classifieds........Great car you have there.....If you get chance would love to see some pictures.....Even better on the flesh it I can sort it my end Adam.

Bourekoue

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to me Its the most beautiful car I have owned.
Perfection.
I wish Maserati had stuck with Pininfarina.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Glad you're enjoying the car Bourekoue and if I hear of any wheels I'll let you know.

Bourekoue

Thanks Dicky. I would really appreciate that. Please let me know if you come across any.
BTW I would preferred to have bought from you any day of the week,next time !
You are a very rare breed amongst dealers ie. HONEST !!!