The good morning thread

Andyk

I have sent you a tx my friend.....More than welcome anytime to come around for the weekend just to get away....

drewf

Hmmm... Susie hasn't stopped talking about your bloody dog! :D I think she's rather smitten....

Blizzard here half an hour ago - she's just driven my Beemer back through it from Leicester. Seems the winter tyres work well on snow covered roads :)

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
To be honest, the BMW is not too bad in the snow, especially if you turn the traction control 'partially' off.

Having just got stuck picking the kids up from school, after a 20 minute snow flurry after I set off, I'd like to revise the above, ITS ****!
That is all.

drewf

It's just the tyres Mike... I used to drive a 3 series Touring over Holme Moss in the snow, and I'm certain it wouldn't have managed any of it on summer tyres.

2b1ask1

Special case
Hmm... IF we get snow here my Maser should be fun with three winters and one summer on! Note to self to get that sorted!

Think I've found a suitable temporary replacement for the van; an Alfa 156 Sportwaggon (thread over on SportsAlfa.com) which is a bit of a bargain as in a lot of car for your money even if the insurance is high with my postcode... It will take the pressure of the Maserati and the Aygo as neither are suitable for what I do. Roof bars and a good towing capability are pluses and plenty of load space with a bit of grin factor thrown in! What's the Selespeed all about, I know nowt about it!

2b1ask1

Special case

CatmanV2

Hmm... IF we get snow here my Maser should be fun with three winters and one summer on! Note to self to get that sorted!

Think I've found a suitable temporary replacement for the van; an Alfa 156 Sportwaggon (thread over on SportsAlfa.com) which is a bit of a bargain as in a lot of car for your money even if the insurance is high with my postcode... It will take the pressure of the Maserati and the Aygo as neither are suitable for what I do. Roof bars and a good towing capability are pluses and plenty of load space with a bit of grin factor thrown in! What's the Selespeed all about, I know nowt about it!

You not got the van sorted, Newton? Did you get the diagnostics working on the laptop?

C

CatmanV2

Morning all

Reasonable snow covering here. Going to make a try for the office. See what's what.

Have a good one

C