Gs - 22995

dem maser

That wont worry me as itll have 75k when selling on in a few years.....
Imagine if bought at 20k?! That makes it a good buy

Contigo

Sponsor
Get an offer in Dem, you may be surprised. You aren't going to lose out much on that at all if you bag it for 20k and do the miles you do.

jayblue

This was for sale privately in the summer when i was hunting for a GS. It was about £19k, i remember the registration plate.

MrCoop

Hours of my valuable time wasted on the internet, searching for the 'right car'....

If I could translate the number of hours I spend searching for cars, and the time I spend on here, into cash, I'd be flippin loaded...

conaero

Forum Owner
Hours of my valuable time wasted on the internet, searching for the 'right car'....

If I could translate the number of hours I spend searching for cars, and the time I spend on here, into cash, I'd be flippin loaded...

Find me an Alfa GTV Phase 3, 3.2V6 will you, I have seen all the rubbish on the usual sites.

outrun

The 21995 GS looks like a steal to me. The tech cloth suits silver more than other colours.

jayblue

The 21995 GS looks like a steal to me. The tech cloth suits silver more than other colours.

Yes it would seem that way.

It is the cheapest sub 50,000 mile car i have seen for sale this year by around £2,000, ADG had one on 42,000 miles for £24k in the spring. Which suggests its either priced to sell or may be hiding something.

The silver car in mentioned at the outset has had a new clutch fitted since the dealer acquired it.

Andyk

Yep, seen that one, £10k, they are having a laugh.

Because they are so rare, the dealers are forcing the market up. They just don't sell at that money.

Bloody ****...how much.....Wasn't the one you had your eye on silver with red....

outrun

I will post those bolts Jay. Can't tell you how busy I am and how many times i've meant to.

jayblue

I will post those bolts Jay. Can't tell you how busy I am and how many times i've meant to.

Thanks would appreciate it! I don't like to keep pestering you for them but every time i wash my wheels i think how much better they would look with some nice shiny new bolts fitted.

alfatwo

alfastuff 006.jpg
Find me an Alfa GTV Phase 3, 3.2V6 will you, I have seen all the rubbish on the usual sites.

I know where's theres one, Its under a cover three cars down from where I store my old 3200GT

We get to start it up from time to time as the guy who owns it lives in Saudi,Its like new

Dave