Bad Roads?

Grant V

The service manager at Viglietti said my worn control arm bushes on the QP were 'wear and tear' due to our poor roads. Don't know what he's talking about.....

CliveP1

And I thought that the Lincolnshire potholes were bad!

with the size of the fecking tractors round here i'm not surprised the roads round here are bad, do they pay extra I don't think so. some don't even pay road tax.

dem maser

The worse road is the most expensive.....Bishops Avenue in Hampstead.....only drive on it if you have a 4x4

StuartW

There is an agricultural farm machinery business in our road and they repair CAT tractors which they 'test drive' an turn round in our road, you can imagine what the crawler tracks do to the top surface of the road. When my cousin came to visit in his Gallardo, it must have taken him close to 10 minutes to travel the 1 mile up to our house! And once the frosts come in the next few weeks/months, the surface will really start to break up - joy!

StuartW

No, it's council maintained supposedly. They come along with a pile of tarmac, shovel it into the pot hole, run a roller over it back & forth for 10 minutes and then leave. The crawler comes along, churns it all up and we're back where we started!