The good morning thread

Contigo

Sponsor
Early morning up for me and doing a conf call with a customer at 07:30.

Day of spinning, email and catch up for me then the Maser is having a winter health check (few bits to do) at my mate's garage this evening.

Have a nice day and and thoughts are with Philip Hughes the cricketer who has died from his head injuries :(

dem maser

You really are de toxing aint you??

A day of work till 8pm with fun planned for the next 2 days so that keeps me going

2b1ask1

Special case
I don't follow cricket but that is indeed sad to hear...

Hiring a tipper truck today lots of cutting up rusty play equipment with angle grinders and running it to the scrap yard :) Later I'm hopefully meeting Catman with some winter fuel :D

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
... thoughts are with Philip Hughes the cricketer who has died from his head injuries :(

Terrible news to start the day. I don't especially follow cricket but my boys are mad keen. It's shocking.

On a happier note it's not pi55ing with rain and I'm working from home.

Have a good day, everyone.

conaero

Forum Owner
with a helmet on?? what are the chances??

Its very sad. I don't confess to know what happened, but I am led to believe it was a bouncer and hit him just behind the ear so under the protection of the helmet.

To die playing cricket, what ever next!

In the last 10 years cricket has not got a higher mortality rate than F1!!! (Senna 94)

This makes for very sad reading:

f1.jpg

Other than the tragedy of Le Mans in 1955, Tom Pryce in Kayalami F1 in 1977 is still the worst to date I have seen, Google it only if your of a strong constitution.

tess

Morning you lot......having the worst week in work....sooo stressed at the mo.....feeling quite down and miserable...need a good blow ou

CatmanV2

Morning all. Black Friday, huh? :) Looks OK to me!

Have a great day, everyone. 4.5h senior management meeting today! When am I meant to do some work?!

Cheers :)

C

Andyk

Morning C...does look OK from where I'm sat......As I'm sure you understand........Lets hope it goes better in my world than it did last year with customers fighting in the aisles and one customer set anothers car on fire...?????????????????????????????....All for a TV.

Good morning all...Have a good day.

conaero

Forum Owner
Not been to the dentist in decades, I really should go but frankly I am scared now. Teeth are fine.

MAF260

Morning all. I went to the dentist on Wednesday. The only thing that scares me is the bills - £95 and two more visits required for some minor work! And he's a friend!!

My father didn't go to the dentist for almost 50 years after a terrifying ordeal as a child with his school dentist. All he needed was a little treatment for his gums - no fillings!

drewf

I'm not scared as such, but it's not exactly the most pleasant experience I get in my life... And the bills are impressive, certainly. A new 911 every year doesn't come cheap, does it? He has a real Cobra too, totally original.

However, I have a problem with a tooth and it needs fixing, so I'm off there now.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
My last trip to the dentist was around 2008. Before that probably 2000. Both times they said your teeth look ok, come back if they hurt. This time my wife has booked me in for a polish. Too much coffee and red wine. Hope she's not trying to do to me what Liz Hurley did to poor Shane Warne... some bloody chance.

Contigo

Sponsor
Good luck with the tooth. Spent over £800 there for a couple of treatments earlier in the year so they are not having any more of my hard earned!

Anyway got to go and sort out a flat tyre on the Maser this morning, laters people.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Q: what have dentists, the taxman and pelicans got in common?

A: they can all stick their bills up their ar5e.