The good morning thread

Jon

Very heavy salt with big crystals for 15 minutes, then rinse it all off & pat dry. No salt taste at all, and very tender steaks. I really mean heavy...

As we're doing cookery tips now, healthy alternative to salt is Kiwi fruit juice - best natural tenderiser. Little known fact.

Sounds like we should organise a SportsMaserati barbecue?

And I agree, Gaucho was good once. Now fallen from grace big time. Tower Bridge one hung on longest but City very unreliable for ages and O2, ghastly.

Jon

Contigo, great picture with the shadow in - you picked the perfect day to head up the Shard.

Contigo

Sponsor
Dem it was awesome, I loved taking the wife up the Shard! Fnar fnar!

The toilets even had a window out!!!!

As Jon says we chose today as the weather looked great. Tomorrow not the best it seems.

Dem am about in Hammersmith tomorrow if you fancy a jar or two

hodroyd

A Barbie sounds a great idea, but PM me if you organise one, I don't want the spies to know where I'm going, or when..!!

drewf

Morning all, spot of frost overnight, it's mighty nippy this morning. Can't believe it's going to be 22deg today... Picked up a Mini from the hire company last night - my that's a funky vehicle, but cramped inside. Love how the instruments move with the steering column adjustments though.

Chrisbassett

Well, that's spoiled that one, was wondering what to do with a bunch of three year olds for the day, but it seems a trip to any of the tall buildings in Southwark would be innuendo laden and have child services asking questions...we all know they are watching eh, Rob?

Morning all!

drewf

Child services are watching Rob? Isn't he a tad on the old side? Or has he really been fibbing about his age?

zagatoes30

Morning all, just of to drop the Spyder down to Emblem it's stopped raining so roof down it is :)

Now what nice toys will they have in today for me to drool over