Good track experience days?

rossyl

Hi

Anyone recommend any track days where you get to drive a range of supercars where they actually let you drive them reasonably fast?

Red Letter Days in Surrey, are they any good?

Thanks
R

Andyk

Hi

Anyone recommend any track days where you get to drive a range of supercars where they actually let you drive them reasonably fast?

Red Letter Days in Surrey, are they any good?

Thanks
R

I had a brilliant time at the Pro Drive day I went on.That was Everyman....Drove a Ferrari 360, Lambo Gallardo Spyder and a Mclaren 12C Spyder.....Track was good and they let you give is some......You got 3 laps in each car and could upgrade to different cars if you wanted...They had a Ferrari 458 Spyder along with GTR's and Porsche's

http://www.everymanracing.co.uk/?gc...btyv-KMECLyBDYyKTN7Yvp6Ui6teBC_mfIBoCyOvw_wcB

MAF260

The Palmer sport day was undoubtedly the best of any I've ever done. More racing cars than supercars, but loads of driving time and active encouragement from the instructors to go faster and brake later! Expensive, but worth every penny.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Agree entirely on the Palmer day. Wide variety of cars including single seaters and they actively encourage you to go faster. It is expensive though.

Andyk

My day at Everyman was £99.......SO a cheap day but you do only get three laps but if you go to the Pro Drive track its not the smallest track like some of the others...

Chrisbassett

Just had an email from SCD / HP Racing - £1500 to sit as a passenger in a P1, 918 & La Ferrari for 3 laps each. I guess I'm just not the target audience as that amount of money makes no sense to me.

zagatoes30

Palmer sport is the only place I have been to where the instructors push you to your limits, it's expensive but the best driving experience short of private tuition.