Wanted Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS 4.7 09-13

Bourekoue

Thanks npaskin,I appreciate your help. If you ever hear about the rosso Mondaile and who owns it again please let me know. I'm aware of the vehicle at meridien but I've really set my heart on a Sport GT S,if that particular one was a GT S I would be sorely tempted. Would love to see some pictures of your verde green S if you have time to post.

bigbob

We are having a thread of rare colours! I really like Verde Goodwood but it's even rarer than many of the other colours you have mentioned. Shame as it works really well on a big car like the QP

npaskin

Thanks npaskin,I appreciate your help. If you ever hear about the rosso Mondaile and who owns it again please let me know. I'm aware of the vehicle at meridien but I've really set my heart on a Sport GT S,if that particular one was a GT S I would be sorely tempted. Would love to see some pictures of your verde green S if you have time to post.
I posted some a while back here: http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showthread.php/6207-Elton-Johns-QP-for-sale?p=131045#post131045

Ewan

If your child/children are still at the buggy stage, even a QP is not ideal. I'd advise getting whatever Maserati you want for "high-days & holidays" and an extra family workhorse for the rest of time, school runs, etc. While I can fit my family in either of my QP's, we tend to take the Range Rover when all four of us are traveling together with luggage.

Once you're past the buggy stage, you're in the clear. Indeed, when we only had one child and she started nursery, I'd usually take her in the Lambo! A bit flashy for my part of rural Dorset maybe, but fun none the less.

Bourekoue

Hi Ewan
Thanks for that,I must admit I've been thinking along similar lines,i.e. get whatever tickles your fancy and get another car for long and/or big family journeys
It's just I like both cars but am torn between the undisputed elegance and style and rarity of the QP GT S against the sportier and sleeker granturismo.

Andyk

Hi and welcome great choice of car if you can find one - VVS in Kent appear to have one in Grigio Silver and the seats have alcantara inserts
There was a navy blue one for sale recently but that seems to have sold

I really like the silver one..It's moved dealers as what up with someone else over the last 4 weeks...The blue one was never going to hang around it was stunning...I think I need a 4.2 Sport GTS in my life......

Bourekoue

Yes that's right Andy I have my heart set on the Sport GT S. I have tried my best to convince myself to get an S instead as there is a lot more choice but if you've driven a Sport GT S it's hard to not to fall for it in a big way.

Andyk

It's a great car...sounds great, looks great and goes well...The best of the QP's...Great choice.....If you put a QP Sport GTS and a GT S in front of me I would take the QP...

Andyk

Been for sale for ages..The only thong for me is that the chrome would have to go around the window...The Sport GTS looks great with black around the window and exhaust and the darker wheels...

Bourekoue

Hi D Walker
Thanks mate but it's black which I don't want and IMO has too many miles for me as I'm looking to keep the QP for a very long time.

D Walker

No problem,

I am as fussy and particular - not in a hurry - the right car will turn up.......eventually!!