The good morning thread

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Morning guys! Up bright and early for the run across to North Wales. We had a lovely Chinese meal last night with a couple of beers and it was great catching up with some of the less reputable SMers! Now, it's not raining and the roads are pretty dry by the looks of things so, hopefully, there is some good driving to be had. Have a good one.

Andyk

Ben, hope all have a great day today.......Have fun...drive safe out there....

Morning all......I take it you all remember the clocks went back last night.

Mr.Cambio

morning Andy, morning all. The maser's out, weather is not that Good, but i need a brew. I read that on the gp two teams will not participate due to economical reasons...laughing there.. Have a Good one.
Dem...happy nameday.

Andyk

How was Cc Andy...did think about going up as my London plans fell through...but by the time the car was washed it was two thirty.

It was OK Pete, my boy loved it....The drifting was pretty good...Not seen this before...great car control.....Only one Maserati there....Only there around 2 hours......

Andyk

Though some of you may have forgotten that...Now if you have a Maserati you could jump in for an early morning blast...

outrun

Morning. I'm not at all enjoying the fact that my kids don't understand that the clocks changed. 6.30 is 5.30 kids.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, totally drained/exhausted from a week on sites around the nation... Rugby today for the youngest then I'll do a few reports rath r than try and work on the van. I can do that later in the week maybe! So dog & muddy son in the Maserati it is!

Chrisbassett

Morning all. Family day today, hope all on the run for Ryan have a safe and amazing day, tear it up guys!

Off to Shepherd's Bush, westfield and Notting hill.

zagatoes30

Morning all, kids have been in a dance show thur, Fri & Sat so there were well knackered. Today is a nice quiet trip out for lunch but only after I have taken the Spyder out for a quick run to clear any cobwebs :)

tess

Morning guys.....a sunday off.....taking b3 out for a run later...blow away the cobwebs methinc

CatmanV2

Morning all.
Best wedding since my own last night. Stinking cold, though.
Been running around all morning, and now it turns out that my server has been shellshocked which is a real PITA. Blitzing the drive now, but it'll be an interesting recovery.

Have a great day all

C

drewf

Very sorry to hear that C.

Just on train out from London after going to see the poppies at The Tower. Astonishing installation, and even most amazing crowds.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Happy Sunday, everyone. Just back from a thrash with Supercars of Essex. Good fun and some good cars - just two Masers though. There was an especially mental C63 (bright blue, left of the pic below) making 565bhp and some outrageous noises. Would have given MAF a run for his money. Slid well, too. Good holliganing all round.

IMG_0265.jpg