Maserati owners list.....please add your Maserati!

Cogsy

Ah, a fellow GranCabrio MC owner, I'm not alone anymore LOL. Welcome aboard to a great forum. :)

T

Excellent. Haven't seen another in the four months I've owned it/her. To be fair I've only seen one GranCabrio in all that time. What colour have you got. I am a bit hooked on white and currently have 5 white cars on the drive - only one like this though!

Tilum

I barely see any Maseratis on the road TBH (apart from on organised meets or at dealerships). But yep, the GC MC is an even rarer sight - only around 25 in the UK atm.
Mine's Nero Carbonio ('metallic' black). Although white cars don't suit me personally, I think the MC Stradale and GranCabrio MC look stunning in white - the contrasting black features look great against the white bodywork.
I've just realised that your MC is the one Amari had for sale back in February this year; did you buy it from them? What were they like to deal with?

T

Cogsy

I barely see any Maseratis on the road TBH (apart from on organised meets or at dealerships). But yep, the GC MC is an even rare site - only around 25 in the UK atm.
Mine's Nero Carbonio ('metallic' black). Although white cars don't suit me personally, I think the MC Stradale and GranCabrio MC look stunning in white - the contrasting black features look great against the white bodywork.
I've just realised that your MC is the one Amari had for sale back in February this year; did you buy it from them? What were they like to deal with?

T

It is. They were fine pretty straight to deal with as far as car sales people go. There were a couple of issues that needed sorting out afterwards and all went well. To be honest my negotiating position was a little undermined by my tongue hanging out!

That's quite a collection of motors they have in that showroom and I would have no problem in using them again - apart from the fact that I'm in Kent and they are in Preston!

I think black or white are the only colours to get this car in. There are 3 for sale on autotrader just now - one in your black, one dark grey and one white.

cheers

Tilum

It is. They were fine pretty straight to deal with as far as car sales people go. There were a couple of issues that needed sorting out afterwards and all went well. To be honest my negotiating position was a little undermined by my tongue hanging out!

That's quite a collection of motors they have in that showroom and I would have no problem in using them again - apart from the fact that I'm in Kent and they are in Preston!

I think black or white are the only colours to get this car in. There are 3 for sale on autotrader just now - one in your black, one dark grey and one white.

cheers

Ha ha. Yep, it is hard to try and stop yourself from grinning like a Cheshire cat when taking a Maser like yours out for a test drive. Glad they were good to deal with (as I've heard mixed feedback about them), and yep, they are quite a distance from you! Hope you enjoyed the long drive back to Kent in it :D

Yeah, like buses - none for a while, then 3 come all at once LOL.

T

BigR

Almost exactly the same as mine (which I collected this weekend). The only difference is that I have a red interior. Isn't just blummin' wonderful!? I swear it is the prettiest car in the world...

Eberhard_QP09

Hello again

here's my Diva in full extent.

2009 QP 4.2 Auto LHD ;) Original German car, full service history.
A real pleasure every time I drive her.

POB: Modena, Italy
2013-04-02 10.50.32.jpg

Date of Purchase with a proud son:
2012-08-14 18.48.54.jpg

Some details as well as totals:
2012-10-24 17.43.17.jpg

qp_door_right.jpg

qp_backseat.jpg

qp_intake.jpg

qp_totale_fs.jpg

qp_back_right.jpg

drewf

Very nice indeed Eberhard! The black piping on the seats is a lovely touch.

My SatNav doesn't look anything like that... Positively useless bit of kit - it's like looking at a video game from 1980.

Eberhard_QP09

Yep, at least it knows the surroundings of Modena so well it took us to "San Martino (Modena)" which literally is in the middle of nowhere and thick fog of course :)
Lost without the TomTom w/ speedcam map (still waiting for my tickets though)...

Andyk

All, can you just copy and post into the thread and add or take your name in or out as Frank only set this up you all need to add you own names......THanks all...

Khamsin: 1
Khamsin433

Bora: 1
Team CGR

Merak: 1
Pete

Shamal: 1
Ewan

Ghibli: 2
Arfa, Simon M

Ghibli GT: 2
Malc, Ian Roberts

Ghibli Cup: 3
ZAM400209, Ewan, Malcolm Pearce

3200 GT: 33
ajb101, Alecci, alexquadrifoglio, Alfatwo, Alfettafan, ALiRi, Almichie, Ben3200GT, Chippiepilot, Contigo, Cowsurgeon, Davy83, GDL, highlander, Ian3200, Hukent, LDM 3200, Mark Taylor, Marti, mrchristuk, NickP, Paul, Paulm, RossWA, RSM, Spike62, Steve, SteveM, Tompelli, Ton3200, Trev Latter, Neilf1965, FLORADAEDD

3200 GT Assetto Corsa: 9
allandwf, Drellis, Hodroyd, KRG489 No72, No 1, RW3200, Vulcan1208, skid1769, LincsOSCA,

4200 GT/CC: 47
2b1ask1, AG2728, AlfamanSZ, Alfamaserman, Aliquot, Brendan, Catalan3200, CatmanV2, gingeh721, Dave, Dm2, Doodlebug, Gingeh721, halbe01, Hunta, Jerkmoans, JonH, Klive, 4200cambiocorsa, Markp4200, Maserati300, midlifecrisis, mjheathcote, Mr Cambio, ncslee, nfm, Philw, Richard massa 4200, Ronniemack, rossyl, Snowflakes, Stradaman, Stylo, Taliesyn, Tiburon44, UKmatC, VEDE, MOZ1000, omar_little, parky69, Maverick, Phil H, SimonCC, Tinman, Petbri, cc4200, stoneman261

4200 Spyder: 18
Banana, BennyD, Blue520, Budgie, Chrisbassett, dh7lk, Max Swell, Mitzyg, NZSpyder, Reservoirfrog, Rich_1979, rotor-g, russellp, Spyderman, SpyderNick, Tubber273, Zagattoes30, Alfi boy, Stewart, Johnwood,

4200 90th Anniversary: 1
Mike1

GranSport: 33
Abyss, Aeros, Ambient 69, BRR, Conaero, DamonWheaton, F355GTS, Fair2, Geofflyn, Grinzzz, Hexadex, Hodroyd, LeeH, MAF260, Outrun, Ozzieal, PDS, Roger, Roger Holding, Simonc, Simonfryan, SimonM, TEAM GCR, Urban, V8PBN, Val, Woody, YHTM, VMSRTI, Rattie, jamhot77, Hexadex, Stefancrillo, Stevegs

GranSport Spyder: 4
DaveT, Stoner, TEAM GCR, Rwc13

GranSport MC Victory: 4
Adamo1, Emtee, -Paul-, hllts uk

QP IV : 2
Zagatoes30, Ewan

Quattroporte: 21
ADG, BJL, BLUMASER, CristianMD, Dhanj, Drewf, Ewan, Jonty, maserati, MOPARMUFF, Npaskin, Paulm, QP4Me, Redeye, Scot, Simon, gamma_ray, Alfabaz, JonnyCJ, Gixerboy, ManInBlack,

GranTurismo: 30
AdamN, Big Chris, Bigbob, BigR, Blu Elettrico, Blueberry, ChrisGT, DougieMC, Exe, fcz360, GeorgeGranturismo, kentoldster, kmeand, Noor, Ren, Roger102, russellp, Scotpak, Shabab1978, the lovecrumb, Yeti, Flagpole, Newell, Zoros,c4sman, Rags, FF1078, Doohickey, L-Mac, Pete, Stevo

GranTurismo MC Stradale: 1
Blondie

GranCabrio: 3
bigsteve, Wardlem, hawkeye651,

GranCabrio MC: 1
Tilum

Ghibli 2014: 1
Rwc13

Total = 223

Tilum

For some reason I've been put down as owning a GranCabrio rather than the GranCabrio MC, of which I think we now have 3 owners on here (not 1).

Cogsy

All, can you just copy and post into the thread and add or take your name in or out as Frank only set this up you all need to add you own names......THanks all...

Khamsin433

Team CGR

Pete

Ewan

Arfa, Simon M

Malc, Ian Roberts

ajb101, Alecci, alexquadrifoglio, Alfatwo, Alfettafan, ALiRi, Almichie, Ben3200GT, Chippiepilot, Contigo, Cowsurgeon, Davy83, GDL, highlander, Ian3200, Hukent, LDM 3200, Mark Taylor, Marti, mrchristuk, NickP, Paul, Paulm, RossWA, RSM, Spike62, Steve, SteveM, Tompelli, Ton3200, Trev Latter, Neilf1965, FLORADAEDD

allandwf, Drellis, Hodroyd, KRG489 No72, No 1, RW3200, Vulcan1208, skid1769, LincsOSCA,

2b1ask1, AG2728, AlfamanSZ, Alfamaserman, Aliquot, Brendan, Catalan3200, CatmanV2, gingeh721, Dave, Dm2, Doodlebug, Gingeh721, halbe01, Hunta, Jerkmoans, JonH, Klive, 4200cambiocorsa, Markp4200, Maserati300, midlifecrisis, mjheathcote, Mr Cambio, ncslee, nfm, Philw, Richard massa 4200, Ronniemack, rossyl, Snowflakes, Stradaman, Stylo, Taliesyn, Tiburon44, UKmatC, VEDE, MOZ1000, omar_little, parky69, Maverick, Phil H, SimonCC, Tinman, Petbri, cc4200, stoneman261

Banana, BennyD, Blue520, Budgie, Chrisbassett, dh7lk, Max Swell, Mitzyg, NZSpyder, Reservoirfrog, Rich_1979, rotor-g, russellp, Spyderman, SpyderNick, Tubber273, Zagattoes30, Alfi boy, Stewart, Johnwood,

Mike1

GranSport: 33
Abyss, Aeros, Ambient 69, BRR, Conaero, DamonWheaton, F355GTS, Fair2, Geofflyn, Grinzzz, Hexadex, Hodroyd, LeeH, MAF260, Outrun, Ozzieal, PDS, Roger, Roger Holding, Simonc, Simonfryan, SimonM, TEAM GCR, Urban, V8PBN, Val, Woody, YHTM, VMSRTI, Rattie, jamhot77, Hexadex, Stefancrillo, Stevegs

Zagatoes30, Ewan

ADG, BJL, BLUMASER, CristianMD, Dhanj, Drewf, Ewan, Jonty, maserati, MOPARMUFF, Npaskin, Paulm, QP4Me, Redeye, Scot, Simon, gamma_ray, Alfabaz, JonnyCJ, Gixerboy, ManInBlack,

AdamN, Big Chris, Bigbob, BigR, Blu Elettrico, Blueberry, ChrisGT, DougieMC, Exe, fcz360, GeorgeGranturismo, kentoldster, kmeand, Noor, Ren, Roger102, russellp, Scotpak, Shabab1978, the lovecrumb, Yeti, Flagpole, Newell, Zoros,c4sman, Rags, FF1078, Doohickey, L-Mac, Pete, Stevo

Blondie

GranCabrio MC: 3
Tilum, Cogsy, Big R

Rwc13

Total = 225

Updated with me and Big R added to the GC MC list along with Tilum. Is there a 4th..............

jmd

Gransport added.

Jol

Khamsin433

Team CGR

Pete

Ewan

Arfa, Simon M

Malc, Ian Roberts

Mike1

GranSport: 34
Abyss, Aeros, Ambient 69, BRR, Conaero, DamonWheaton, F355GTS, Fair2, Geofflyn, Grinzzz, Hexadex, Hodroyd, LeeH, MAF260, Outrun, Ozzieal, PDS, Roger, Roger Holding, Simonc, Simonfryan, SimonM, TEAM GCR, Urban, V8PBN, Val, Woody, YHTM, VMSRTI, Rattie, jamhot77, Hexadex, Stefancrillo, Stevegs. JMD

Zagatoes30, Ewan

Blondie

GranCabrio MC: 3
Tilum, Cogsy, Big R

Rwc13

Total = 226