Maseratis - Spotted

highlander

on a quick run south into inverness spotted a light blue & a grigio heading opposite way..........think they were 42s or GSs....was so surprised to see some up here I never got a good look. DOH! first one may have been needamaser

Weddy

Just spent a weekend in London and while the missus shopped, I kept my eyes peeled for a Maserati or infact anything slightly exotic to pass the time and stop me losing the will to live!

Well, I spotted loads of Mercs, Porsches, Astons, Lambos, and Ferraris, not to mention more M5's, RS6's and Q7's than you could shake a stick at (not really exotic, but you know what I mean).

But Maseratis? I clocked one lovely black Granturismo, and a couple of Ghiblis. And that was it.

And I reckon that's why a Maserati has an appeal that very few others can match.

Kev

doodlebug

Red Indy spotted around Tower Hill in London on Sunday. Was so amazed to see one driving around I forgot to get a picture.

JonnyCJ

Saw a black GT reg MA53R** in the local Spire hospital last night. No doubt driven by a highly paid consultant !

2b1ask1

Special case
I got joined on the Redbridge roundabout this morning be a new Ghibli/QP 07:30 it headed off north on the North Circular thne at 08:15 I drove down Cornhill in the City about three behind a black or very dark blue QP very much like Drew's....

Coming back over Southwark Bridge around 13:20 I had a rev off with a Lamboghin (his i had dropped off) Gallardo Spyder, I think I got more photos taken than him!