Maseratis - Spotted

gingeh721

Maserati's - Spotted

Black QPV with cream interior and tinted windows at longlife exhausts in Basingstoke on Thursday. It was there for a service. Anyone on here?

Ian3200

Black QPV with cream interior and tinted windows at longlife exhausts in Basingstoke on Thursday. It was there for a service. Anyone on here?
Saw that Saturday coming out of the Moniton trading estate, you from around my area then gingeh721?

gingeh721

Maserati's - Spotted

Ian3200,

I'm in Tidworth mate so Basingstoke is about 40min away. I was there getting sports cats done at Longlife exhausts on that estate. They said the QPV was there for a service. I wondered if it was anyone on here. It looked pretty gorgeous. I really want one, as well as a 3200 and my 4200 ha ha.

Andyk

Saturday, Spytty Park in Newpost Maserati Grancab Sport in that lovely red colour drove into a very busy car park which has very tight parking places.....I certainly wouldn't have parked in there..... or could well have been a MC version but was too far away to see for sure.

midlifecrisis

Re: Maserati's - Spotted

Alfa 166 V6 seen today, so what you may say. Well it does have the same door mirrors, cruise stalks, relays, switches, sat nav....etc.

Oh and a white GTS at Meyrick Park

Trev Latter

That light blue Y reg 3200 that I saw the other week at St Olaves near Lowestoft again around 5:15pm. Must be localish to me unless he has very long holidays.

CliveP1

That light blue Y reg 3200 that I saw the other week at St Olaves near Lowestoft again around 5:15pm. Must be localish to me unless he has very long holidays.

getting more popular around Norwich. did see a lovely GT in electric blue colour a few weeks ago. nice sound as it pulled away from the Thickthorn roundabout

Trev Latter

I'd like to think that it's down to people seeing my 3200 driving around and discovering how lovely the Marque is. :) In all honesty though, there do seem to be a higher number of supercars generally in the area. Maserati stands out because of their obscurity as much as anything.

2b1ask1

Special case
This evening a black QP on an 07 plate parked in the Premier Inn West Bromwich Central where I'm staying tonight, if it's a member, I don't recognise it but would be happy to join for a pint & chat!

2b1ask1

Special case
Good call and a result! Got two Maserati shirts in my case :) Bruntigthorpe or Drew's Centenary hmmm decisions

Fangio63

Nice GC getting her nails done in Reading yesterday ..... anyone on here ?

Attachments

• IMG_0724.jpg
    IMG_0724.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 16

Phil H

A Bianco Fuji(?) GS passing through Calne, WIltshire, this afternoon. Methinks there can't be many of those around.

PH

Andyk

3 Ghibli's...One black, one white and one dark biue.....plus two white GTS.....OK they where all sat outside the Cardiff Maserati dealer.....

Plus a very stunning powder blue Lamborghini Aventador across the road at another dealer..

New Black Ghibli round the corner from me
Chatted with the couple who were house viewing (nice house)
He bought the Ghibli from JCT it is a petrol V8 and looks great. I really have tuned into this model
Hope he buys the house and then we can share stories
d