Wheeler dealers 3200 to be re-run this week

Gp79

Anyone who missed the wheeler dealers 3200 is in luck, it's back on this Thursday or Friday, Discovery Turbo. I'll check the listings nearer the time to make 100% sure.

I missed it the first time myself, so am interested enough to see what they make of it.

Contigo

Sponsor
It's on Youtube, full episode, if not I have a copy can upload to dropbox or other file sharing site.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Just watched it on YouTube, enjoyed it.
Few nice bodges sorted, floor throttle pot bodge, and engine warning light 'disconnected' bodge!
No mention of checking engine crank end float especially being a manual though.

Ian3200

Don't know whether it is to be honest.
Having one with several bodges on the show would frighten many to think they are all the same. Maybe.

I was thinking about Mike Brewer's enthusiasm for the car, I've not seen more than a couple of other of the shows, but he really seemed to be wetting himself over it...

Ian3200

A little bird tells me its back with wheeler dealers being fixed again.
Well it was £7k, and they did have to spend £12k on it to make it presentable, what do they expect?!
Had they searched to find a decent car for decent money they might have got a good one.
So they fix the cars they do up after they've sold them then? Sounds like a good deal for the buyer!

Contigo

Sponsor
As Mike R told us they had to do shocks too and lots of other bits. The program is a SHAM!

highlander

agree, they did "cover up" some costs but all in all a pretty positive view of the 32 and all it represents as an owner proposition, so I can forgive the "artistic licence" bit if the message that when sorted these are good cars gets across to those not in the know.........then all good.

Parisien

Its a TV show...entertainment....I am sure other "tart-ups" have not been fully shown either.

P

beau

So they fix the cars they do up after they've sold them then? Sounds like a good deal for the buyer!

Well seeing as they are not private sellers, any car they sell will come under trade buyer protection laws, and all trade car sales legally have a minimum 6 months warranty (unless sold as spares/repairs)