Good value QP

Andyk

Still not sold......Do you think the fact it's had 7 owners may put some off.......

Andyk

I agree Stewart......Clutch 6000 miles ago.....service 800 miles ago.....from the write up it sounds like a good one..........Someone needs to view this if they are in the market for one as it just well could be a great buy.......................or money pit.................either way must be worth a look.......If I had the readies I would be taking a look.

Contigo

Sponsor
Looks great, if it is as good as the ad makes it sound that is alot of car for the money!

stewarttownsend

hahah yep it needs a new home and great interim car as well, if it is as clean as it sounds would make a nice 6 month runner.

bigbob

Being a newbie not sure if this could be a right dog or a lovely daily but thinking a good entry point until I can get all money together for a 4.7, how much money would I lose in 3 months supposes is the main question.

Still amazed at the amount of car you get for the money.

I would never buy a car from a dealer to keep for a short period of time as you will lose the dealer margin straight away. Better to buy privately in the autumn and then sell for the same in the spring. That said a 4.7 will cost more by then.......

Andyk

Being a newbie not sure if this could be a right dog or a lovely daily but thinking a good entry point until I can get all money together for a 4.7, how much money would I lose in 3 months supposes is the main question.

Still amazed at the amount of car you get for the money.

If this is a good car Stewart and you keep it 3 months I wouldn't think you would lose much money if any.........If fact if its a good one I would maybe buy if off you in 3 to 4 months...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
i think its the glove box or is it in the arm rest.......think it just blows cold air into .....Maybe wrong though..

Under the arm rest. It will chill a couple of cans thoroughly on a 90 minute journey.