Maseratis - Spotted

LDM 3200

A lovely looking car in a nice setting.

Funnily enough some friends were there a couple of weeks ago and said the service/food was fabulous.

Cogsy

White GC MC heading up Park Lane yesterday about 6pm. Had to doublt take as exactly same as mine apart from white spoiler and mine is carbon. Number plate about 60% of full size reg 8 ASR. Tried to get my camera on iphone working but too slow.....or she was too quick!

Andyk

White Ghibli on M5 heading South by Ross this morning.........QP Sport GTS on M5 heading north this afternoon.

casadalloro

white Ghibli on Sydenham bypass belfast heading towards bangor around 8.45 ... also saw a blue Ghibli at bangor turning into Clandeboye House a few weeks back...

RSM Masser

Seen a few times now red 3200, W reg just down the road from Sanderstead Station - I am NOT one of the parking commuters who arrive 30 seconds after you go to work, park, then stay all day - or at least 10 minutes after you get home from work.

Looks great in red - I am local to you

Andyk

Black Ghibli on M6 lunch time...

Saw my first new shape QP....light grey on the road to Lutterworth...PUlled up along side me and I thought it was rather nice in side profile...Then followed it for around 5 miles and the back is just really not an inspiring design.......Maserati QP rear has always been elegant and muscular....This was neither and it really didn't do it for me.....looked like loads of other cars on the road from the rear....A real shame as the front and side it looked OK....

Steve GS

Keep seeing (Dor ion) down my local so parked my GS right up next to it. Got a pic wish I could post a pick using my iPhone.

midlifecrisis

Re: Maserati's - Spotted

Overtook a blue GC on the A338 we both joined at Blackwater and she followed almost all the way home. Meanwhile Mrs MLC saw a white GC in wimborne earlier in he day.

Andyk

I did, felt a bit of a dick as there was no way they would see me.....It was jus my excitment taking over...

philw696

Blue 4200 same as mine outside The Royal Hotel Clevedon this afternoon parked up as we were doing a tour of the North Somerset Costa's.
Very nice she looked too.
One of us ?

JonH

4200 Classico, number plate HJ53...something.
parked on side of country lane outside Ilminster, Somerset! Saturday night......carnival night......very busy road that evening so a brave sole parking it there.
It was dark coulored....caught me by surprise and tried hard not to plough in to it.

Anyone on here?

SimonCC

I was in Italy last weekend and saw this lovely GranCab.

Amazing how many passers-by stopped to look and take photos - people just love a Maserati!

GranCab1.jpgGranCab2.jpg