2015 proposal...

Contigo

Sponsor
Sounds great was actually planning a trip back to Cork and Galway so this is ideal!!!!

2b1ask1

Special case
It's all just an idea at this stage to help nurse those who made Modena through their withdrawal phase.... When all have made it through the 5 stages of grieving we can replace it with something firmer and organised :D

Lots of great ideas but from Goodwood to north western Scotland is a heck of a jaunt.... by late September the midges are in full swing as I recall!!!

Stewart

Hi Guys , the midges are past by now, but if you are serious there are some memorable drives round the North, spectacular scenery etc etc , some super fast roads,Inverness-Lochcarron,-Gairloch, Ullapool, no cameras normally no police, Applecross is not for me, my Jeep is still playing upg after last trip there, brakes and transmisson seized on...came home low road,via loch Maree.
Really you are spoilt for choice ,Glasgow North via Lomond, Oban ,fort William ,round the north back down A9, won't be so good with new cameras...

Friend has beautiful new lodge self catering for I think up to 20 ..full house cheep as chips..New Kelso Lodge..online info.

If I can help let me know,the weather this summer has been superb ,I have done 4k with top down, tonight it's again superpower..

Chief.

highlander

will deffo be up for some kind of meet next year and if scotland gets the shout, as atholl says, there are plenty of members up her that know the "good roads". personally if coming from south I would vote for glasgow/loch lomond/glencoe/fort william/mallaig (cheap ferry over to south skye) tour skye then bridge over to mainland and a choice of routes to loch ness & inverness. plenty of good stopovers/"water of life" stages ;) and countless photo ops on the way but probably 3 nights to make the best of it which may be quite a bit for anyone already travelling from the continent.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi Guys , the midges are past by now, but if you are serious there are some memorable drives round the North, spectacular scenery etc etc , some super fast roads,Inverness-Lochcarron,-Gairloch, Ullapool, no cameras normally no police, Applecross is not for me, my Jeep is still playing upg after last trip there, brakes and transmisson seized on...came home low road,via loch Maree.
Really you are spoilt for choice ,Glasgow North via Lomond, Oban ,fort William ,round the north back down A9, won't be so good with new cameras...

Friend has beautiful new lodge self catering for I think up to 20 ..full house cheep as chips..New Kelso Lodge..online info.

If I can help let me know,the weather this summer has been superb ,I have done 4k with top down, tonight it's again superpower.

I did the Applecross road in May this year incompany with a Ferrari 328 and we had a blast. It was intense driving but well worth the effort! It seems to me that the further north you go, the better the driving.