time to scrap?

CC4200

Mines on 57k, it's a shame the scrapage scheme isn't still on, I could trade in for a fiesta...

safrane

Sold my May 2003 (2004 MY) 4200 in May 2011 with 71k on the clocks. That had 9 services under its belt via Main dealer and Emblem, the last being a major service in March 2011. Also three clutches and a new F1 and gear box, steering rack and intercooler...went for £12,850...and I suspect it would be worth more than that now...but its barder to shift them at higher miles...just check AT.

Steve GS

43 k and counting will never sell. Can't wait to get it back its been on a spa week away. So well pampered for my drive down to Monaco at the end of the month. Missed it more than any good time I've had with a woman

dem maser

43 k and counting will never sell. Can't wait to get it back its been on a spa week away. So well pampered for my drive down to Monaco at the end of the month. Missed it more than any good time I've had with a woman

easy..........

StuartW

Almost 39k for mine, not nearly enough for a car nearly 13 years old - I need to get out in it much, much more. A very early resolution for 2015 maybe!

highlander

Almost 39k for mine, not nearly enough for a car nearly 13 years old - I need to get out in it much, much more. A very early resolution for 2015 maybe!

I should think so stuart, start using it or the maser police will give it to someone who will! :saifi3:

G

Guest 1678

41k of which nearly 5,000 this year. it's paid for. so the depreciation will be what it will be and I do not expect to make money. it has definitely come alive with more miles. not many 180mph cars that are so reasonable to buy, if not necessarily to run. I believe these beauties will start to acquire some cachet and remain good value, but also stable in price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk