Joining the Italian fun from the German side

AndyW

Always liked the Brooklands it was a nice colour combination and quite discreet especially compared to the Tickford. I preferred the 4 cylinders as they were easy to tune / increase power compared to the v6's

As I said your car looks fantastic.

A picture of my Capri below.

View attachment 24461

That looks stunning! Love the colour combo with the wheels. Mine was a bit less classy in red with RS wheels :) I have a photo but need to scan it as before digital was about!

LDM 3200

Yes the brooklands was the last / run out model. They were all 2.8's and metalic green with raven recaro's. There were supposed to be a 1000 ( I think) but they built more and ran out of paint so some had black engine bays. I believe the Capri was still in the top 5 selling cars in the uk when production stopped.

The ghia looks good what colour is that?

Mike the stag looks gorgeous. Always loved them, a cool, proper GT. Does it still have the original V8?

Thanks for the positive remarks I appreciate they are not to everyone's taste!

Andyk

Andy, what colour white is that as I see there is Bird Cage white now as well as the other two...

SimonCC

Excuse the hair....It was the 80's after all.

cap.jpg
[/URL][/QUOTE]

...or David Coverdale...

AndyW

Nice! :) Though I heard about it first via your colleague Rob W! Small world, eh?

Arrh yes - funny he called me the other day to say you had just bought one literally as I had just agreed the deal on mine. Hope you are enjoying yours!

AndyW

Andy, what colour white is that as I see there is Bird Cage white now as well as the other two...

Mine is Bianco Elderado - solid white. Out of the other two I have seen Bianco Birdcage which has a pearlecent blue flip in it. Looks quite nice in a way in direct sunlight. Havent seen the other one but seems slightly creamier on the configurator.

Elderado is a slightly richer / creamier white than some of the Audi / BMW whites when seen side by side.

dem maser

when we ordered our car we never got a choice of plates but the other dealers give you 10 to pick from...did you get a choice with that plate?

AndyW

when we ordered our car we never got a choice of plates but the other dealers give you 10 to pick from...did you get a choice with that plate?

No most dealers get them auto assigned these days. A few still get the old paper sheet but not many anymore.

Contigo

Sponsor
You think I am bad for moving cars on quick, Andy gets the award. Since this he has had, 458, Audi R8, R8 V10 Spyder, RR Sport and now a stunning Nogaro blue RS6.

12919767_1027816993967857_3341020390433526846_n.jpg