New Ghibli

Rwc13

Love this shot of the Ghibli. Really accentuates the lines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 14

bigbob

I prefer the dark blue as - like your dark grey one - it hides the fact that the grill is the wrong way up.

Andyk

love the picture...That blue for me is the best colour I've seen on a new Ghibli...

Contigo

Sponsor
It looks like an ink blue/purple which is probably accentuated more with the filter on this picture but agree it certainly suits the lines of the Ghibli.

Yes I am warming to this model and the QP
I saw a white Ghibli a couple of months back and posted it was not my cup of T
This blue one definitely is
d

Wattie

Love this shot of the Ghibli. Really accentuates the lines.
Had a look at the new Ghibli in Dick Lovett Swindon yesterday and they had the above colour......quite striking.
The Ghibli shape is growing on me and it seems like a decent buy secondhand......many below 50k in the ads.
Looks good in silver too.....this colour really showed the lines off nicely.....liked the interior too.....just needs red calipers!!!!!
http://www.dicklovett.co.uk/Dealers...rati-Ghibli-Grigio_Metallo-2014-20920463.html
cheers Wattie

Andyk

That does look stunning Wattie ........ Not seen one in the flesh yet but it seems like a great everyday Maserati...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I've seen quite a few in various dealerships round our land. I was at Bowker the other day having the Stradale serviced and they'd a couple that looked superb in the flesh.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
The thread starter's car is one I've seen up close and personal and it really is a lovely car.

CliveP1

went to the opening of the new dealership in Peterborough the other day and have to say they look good the style, lines and interior, there was a white one and a blue one both colours looked good sat inside and it was a very nice place to sit and could see it giving the mid size saloons a bit more competition.

richardstrudwick

Had a look at the new Ghibli in Dick Lovett Swindon yesterday and they had the above colour......quite striking.
The Ghibli shape is growing on me and it seems like a decent buy secondhand......many below 50k in the ads.
Looks good in silver too.....this colour really showed the lines off nicely.....liked the interior too.....just needs red calipers!!!!!
http://www.dicklovett.co.uk/Dealers...rati-Ghibli-Grigio_Metallo-2014-20920463.html
cheers Wattie

Hey Wattie

The Blue Diesel in Dick Lovett was my car, I part ex'd her back to them - if anyone is interested I can confirm I looked after her perfectly and gave her back immaculate with 3000 miles - a good buy!

Andyk

must say that the silvers and grey ....along with that blue...really suits the Ghibli.....

bigbob

They are getting pretty common up here now - saw two today, one black and one grey - prefer the latter.