Phénix 3200 with body kit...

Andyk

the body kits not for me but it looks like a well executed job I am just loving that colour........bet you are over the moon....

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep will see you there! I agree with Andy, takes a brave man to add a bodykit like this to what is already a beautiful car.

Chrisbassett

The colour is amazing. Very good choice, Christophe.

The body kit does make it meaner and more up to date, but it also makes the car look fatter, heavier - at least in the photos. Maybe it's different in the metal.

But I bet you have a one-of-a-kind car there and I bet you love it! Well done.

Contigo

Sponsor
So you go and bolts some Halfords kit to it and make it more modern? If you want modern buy a Focus RS, A GT or even an Alfieri.

highlander

looks a tidy job and that red is simply gorgeous. bet you are happy with the finished product since you have been planning it for quite while now:excellent:

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Beautiful car but old too, design was done in 1999 by Giugiaro looks old today...

I would say period rather than old, but adding a body kit does not unfortunately make it current or new.
You will always have divided opinion, I actually like some aspects, and dislike others. I wish the sideskirts in particular could be better designed, bit too slab sided.
I think if you add wheel spacers or change the wheels it will look better. Currently they look a little too small in my view.
Lovely colour, and it's your car so do too it what pleases you.

Rex B

Love the colour, but will you get enough air through the modified front for the intercoolers or have you mounted them in a different position.

Rex B

saintetienne

Definitely agree with the paintwork comments .This is the 2nd car I have seen over the last few weeks with contrasting Azzurro Argentino headlamps - is this becoming an odd new trend ?

Almichie

I love the smoothed look; much better without the joins; I've contemplated blending those ugly lines - as per the 4200

Andyk

Beautiful car but old too, design was done in 1999 by Giugiaro looks old today...

The most important thing is that you like it Chrisrophe_autos.......I really doesn;'t matter what others think as long as it makes you happy and brings a smile to your face when every you look at her or drive her.

God that colour is stunning ......

highlander

The most important thing is that you like it Chrisrophe_autos.......I really doesn;'t matter what others think as long as it makes you happy and brings a smile to your face when every you look at her or drive her.

God that colour is stunning ......

^^^^^what he said^^^^^