Windscreen wiper blade clips

PaulZR

[seven months later...]

I replaced the offending articles with some Valeo RetroFit Flat Blades (R55, I think) and they work flawlessly. £12 a piece from Halfords.

As a result I have a lightly used windscreen wiper clip going spare as a result if anyone is in dire need. Let me know.

JonW

Thread revival - I bought two of these today and they are an absolute rip-off! Maserati prices are a joke…

safrane

Yep c£25 each...anyone got a 3d scanner and printer want to run some off?...i have one for the template scans.

JonW

Yep c£25 each...anyone got a 3d scanner and printer want to run some off?...i have one for the template scans.

Agreed - although they seem to have increased in price a bit... However, they were one of only 10 items on my Emblem list, so I’m now 10% closer to perfection!

BL330

Hi Paul,
I hope the wiper blade fixed your problem.
I replaced my driver's side wiper arm, as over time it had developed a looseness at the centre rivet.
The problem was the blade hitting the edge of the windscreen high up the A pillar.
Setting the blade lower only caused it to hit the bottom. Very frustrating but solved with the new complete wiper.
Later, having removed the rear engine bay panels to do a cabin air filter change, I found the alloy casting was broken around the driver's side wiper spline.
I rigged up a metal bracket to hold it together and ordered a second hand wiper unit. That was 2 years ago.
It is on my to do list to swap it over.
So your clunk might be wiper mechanism related, or worn out wiper ???