Led mini fuse kits

hodroyd

LED Lights When Fuse Blown

For those interested, I have from the guidance of other members on quantity, arrived at a kit price for the following:

5A x 2
7.5A x 2
10A x 5
15A x 5
20A x 1
30A x 4

Total price including VAT @ 20% and postage = £7.00

Anyone interested..?? Let's start making a list as we need around 50 kits to purchase at these figures. Any less and the price would be maybe around £8.00 in total.
Alternatively if a kit is not what everybody wants, I could order batches of each value that you do want. I do not want to be left with loads of fuses, so please let me know and when we have enough I will place an order.

If anyone wants a few of the larger ATO Fuses, which are the normal large flat blade fuse, let me know what you need and I will add those to the order.

Cheers
R
---------------------------------------------------------------------
ORDERS SO FAR - KITS

CatmanV2 x 1
MAF260 x 1 + ATO-TBA
DamonWheaton x 3
Jamesc69 x 3
hodroyd x 2

hodroyd

If one wanted to completely replace all the fuses in the footwell you'd need:

30A 7
20A 2
15A 11
10A 10
7.5A 4
5A 4

hodroyd

ORDERS SO FAR - KITS

CatmanV2 x 3
MAF260 x 1 + ATO-TBA
DamonWheaton x 3
Jamesc69 x 3
hodroyd x 3
mjheathcote x 3

Last edited:

hodroyd

Does anyone think that a Full Replacement Footwell Kit is a better idea than the one proposed..??

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
Put me down for a kit please.
No point only doing half a job, a full replacement kit please, no problem being double the price.
:thanks1:

hodroyd

Full Footwell LED Fuse Kit

OK Chaps,

If you all think this is the way to go, a full replacement LED Fuse Kit for the footwell, is going to be: £14.00 all in. (38 Fuses)
If we do not get sufficient orders and I think we will need 25+ Kits, the price will have to go up to: £16.00

If those that have ordered 3 sets of the smaller kit want to convert these to full kits, then let me know and I will change the numbers. If those of you who still want a, let's call it a Half Kit, as well as a full kit and use those for spares, then let me know that at the same time. You will obviously still have the original fuses as back-up.

Cheers
R

hodroyd

Orders for Full Kits
CatmanV2 x 1
mjheathcote x 1
hodroyd x 1
hawkeye651 x 1

Orders for Half Kits
Jamesc69 x 3
MAF260 x 1 + ATO/TBA
DamonWheaton x 3

Last edited:

hawkeye651

In anticipation of my 04 4200 Coupe arriving at the end of the month, I'd like a full kit too if still available .

Tubber273

If one wanted to completely replace all the fuses in the footwell you'd need:

30A 7
20A 2
15A 11
10A 10
7.5A 4
5A 4

I'm quite interested, but not sure of the shipping, duty, and brokerage fees to Canada.

The price seems good, but when I counted all fuses in my 02 spyder, I have 49 total (and 2 - 25A fuses):
30A - 11
25A - 2
20A - 3
15A - 11
10A - 10
7.5A - 8
5A - 4

Maybe the difference between UK and North American??

Tubber273

No, 8 are in the luggage compartment that control as follows:

20A - Fuel pump (rear)
7.5A - Heated rear window and mirror defrosting (rear)
30A - Defroster
30A - Radio amplifier
30A - Fuel tank flap (rear)
25A - Luggage compartment lid, coil for luggage compartment and fuel tank flap opening cut out relay (rear)
15A - Power socket
7.5A - Reverse gear, parking sensors, CAN line interface, mirror memory, electronic mirror (rear)

(I doubt I would need the defroster and heated rear window ones as mine is a Spyder, but as I found out during my "cooling fan" issue, some fuses control things that aren't necessarily listed.)

The remaining 41 are under the footwell.

Cheers!!
John

hodroyd

Tubber,
Are all those fuses the "Mini Blade" type, if so we could make up a bigger kit to include those, or an additional boot kit..?? If they are the ATO "Large Blade" type, I don't think these are available with the LED alert at the moment.
Cheers
R

Tubber273

All those i listed are indeed the mini blade types. I'm still quite interested in this group purchase as your price is better.
Put me down for a full set...BUT - If you can add in 4 more 30A, 2 - 25A, 1 more 20A, and 4 more 7.5A then that would be great!
If not, I can always source them out here somewhere.
Let me know what you need and I can "paypal" it to you.
Cheers!!

hodroyd

OK Tubber, let me work out some numbers and arrive a Full Car Kit, the extra's you need can be sorted out. TBA

hodroyd

Orders for Full Kits
CatmanV2 x 1
mjheathcote x 1
hodroyd x 1
hawkeye651 x 1
Tubber x 1
rotor-g x 1
alfatwo x 1
VMSRTI x 2
simonc x 1

Orders for Half Kits