Man seeks GranSport for tempestuous relationship

MikeyMaser

I'd thought I'd resurrect this thread. I had the M5 for two years and it was a great car. But... it was time to change... so now I have this on my driveway:

It's a 2010 Granturismo S MC Shift. What a machine!

Contigo

Sponsor
It was an E60 in a "unique" colour:

Are you on Pistonheads? I remember someone buying one in that colour a couple of years ago.

I had an E61 and it was EPIC, exhaust was to die for too once modified.

Well done on joining the Trident club, Enjoy!

MikeyMaser

Are you on Pistonheads? I remember someone buying one in that colour a couple of years ago.

Yes, I am. Two people bought in the same colour. Mine was the one without the wood interior. I like the colour and, over the past year, more and more people seemed to like it!

Contigo

Sponsor
The thing is the M5 is such a great cruiser but was totally let down by the size of the fuel tank which lets face it for such a large car was really compromised. The amount of fuel stops I used to make was a joke, first name terms with the local fuel station staff!

They are quick though once you get over 100 Leptons, nothing this side of a Ferrari or Lambo supercar could touch it really. Interesting to hear how your GTS performs compared to the M5 especially at over 100 Lepton type speeds.

Andyk

I'd thought I'd resurrect this thread. I had the M5 for two years and it was a great car. But... it was time to change... so now I have this on my driveway:

It's a 2010 Granturismo S MC Shift. What a machine!

And from one lovely car to another....Bloody stunning....

MikeyMaser

Holy thread resurrection!

Sad to report the GT-S MC Shift is gone :-(

After test driving a Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrofoglio at the start of the year I decided I wanted one, so I put her up for sale with Nareman and she sold pretty much straight away. If you bought this car with registration VX60 *** you got a good 'un:
http://www.nuvolalondon.com/cars-for-sale/maserati-granturismo-s-4-7-v8-mc-shift-2dr-coupe-72/

My Giulia QF is on a boat now and I should get it in the next 2-3 weeks.