evo Video Diary Maserati GranTurismo S 4.7 MC Shift Harry's Garage

w5pwr

[video=youtube;w4K5cgzjY6o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4K5cgzjY6o[/video]

Nice summary.....

Andyk

Thats a really good review by someon who owns one...Enjoyed that and love the colour combination........He's not a fan of the seats so what does others think...Dan, BB, Matt etc

Dan!

Agree with all of that tbh. The seats don't offer much support, although I notice he has the all leather ones like myself, the alcantara inserts that Matt has may offer more in the way of support as the material will grip your shirt slightly.
And of course his comments on the satnav we are agreed on hence Matt (very kindly) organising the upgrade disc to allow postcode entry.

All in all a very positive review.... And one that's made me miss mine even more!!! ;)

conaero

Forum Owner
Yep most of that is how I see it. The seats, absolutely no complaints. I think it's due to the Alcantara inserts as they grip you and there is zero sideways slopping. The sat nav will be ok once the full postcode can be entered as the actual guidance is good. This is available on the upgrade disc, PM me for more details.

Andyk

See Matt..always told you Alcantara was the way to go...Love the stuff.........

Maser Sod

**** it, this video has got me teetering on the edge again!

I love the bit toward the end where he goes silent for what seems a whole minute, just messing around with the gear shifts.

Re: his MC Stradale comment, I wonder if he is aware of the US-only GS MC? Sounds like that is the car he really wants (minus LHD of course).

Andyk

Does make you want to reach for the cheque book...Oh and sell your mother, cat, dog and organs.....

Emtee

Really enjoyed that. Thanks for posting it w5pwr. Nice to see an honest appraisal of a car, albeit from the point of view of an enthusiast owner.

conaero

Forum Owner
**** it, this video has got me teetering on the edge again!

I love the bit toward the end where he goes silent for what seems a whole minute, just messing around with the gear shifts.

Re: his MC Stradale comment, I wonder if he is aware of the US-only GS MC? Sounds like that is the car he really wants (minus LHD of course).

Pat just do it you will love it!

We have both had V6 GTV's, 3200's and GranSports, the GTS gives that same feel and I am smitten with her.

Andyk

All in the eye of the beholder Adam :D

Dead right Enzo...Its a great looking car and I really would like one in my garage but not the best looking car in my eyes as it's not perfect from some angles.......