What a great 4200 - and a great price.

Easyplan66

on its third clutch by 26k thats going some, must have been driven hard from new.................

Parisien

....more like reversed up hills endlessly and/ or driven in auto, never disengaged at lights etc..................

P

Parisien

Just read the advert.....so last clutch was at 26K miles ....now on 70K??!!!

Seems a nice car.....and its cheaper than the Belfast 4200 advertised a few weeks ago.

P

Parisien

....and this failed within a few hundred miles of when mine failed.....anyone else???!!!

New Power Steering Radiator @ 46,838, £403

The part cost £98.........my labour quite a bit less!

P

bigbob

Will I want to put my car up for sale on here when lots of people will just pick holes in it?

It's a cheap car. People need to be realistic what an eight year old Maserati at 70k miles and £13k should offer.

Nice car for someone. Give the guy a break - Safrane has been a good contributor to this forum.

Parisien

Of course BB......have to be realistic, my comment re clutch based on mis-information...and as ever you need to go see car and make mind up......only wishing Peter and any seller indeed, luck in selling it.

P

safrane

Gear box replaced under warranty for 2nd owner due to 'whining'
Clutch changed under warranty by 2 owner due to spiggot whoot, again under warranty
Next clutch done as part of Approved Maserati used car sale ie over 50% they fit a new one!
Clutch wear since I bought it at 51k 51%, end of year 1 56%, end of year 2 62%, end of year 3 68%; so about 5.5% each year over 20,000 miles mostly round Europe...so balls to all this CC's eat clutches rubbish.
MOT in March No advisories
last service, ie Major 68.5k no issues...Christ I even had the bulbs replaced in the front units at £48 as they we not as orange as they used to be and the rest are old too...so to summarise a car that has been well looked after by Emblem Sports Cars at Poole which has cost me aprox 6k over 3 years in service as I dont scrimp.

Thank you for your votes of confidence.

Last edited:

ENZ525

Peter,
All the very best with the sale,
I hope she goes goes to as deserving and fastidious owner as I know you have been over the past few years.
I have been on 3 European trips in 2 years with Peter in his beautiful 4200 and it has performed faultlessly without missing a beat...
she also looked amazing in Bristol yesterday...if you are seriously looking for a 4200, I would urge you to go and view this one.
Regards,
Enzo.

philw696

With you on that Enzo nice meeting you and your wife yesterday too.
Pete's car looked absolutely stunning yesterday inside and out with the engine bay mint as well.
His 4200 deserves a nice owner the same as Pete.
Phil.

ENZ525

Lovely to meet you too Phil, thank you for taking the time out to help with the ramps, great job done by you and all the marshals yesterday,
Regards,
Enzo.