MC Victory register.

agooner

Like that a lot, shame steering wheel is on wrong side.

Before I retired I wouldn't have minded that. Made a couple of trips per year to office in Kortrijk Belgium. Would have been nice to come off the Euroshuttle then up the highway from Calais into Belgium, possibly taking the scenic route via Ypres. Also had to drive to Cologne a couple of times.

Ewan

Something's not right. £35k for a 20K mile MC-V? That's suspiciously cheap.

It was for sale at the same place early in 2015. Has it been there all that time I wonder?

allandwf

That one has been for sale for years. I tried to contact them 2 or 3 years ago, never got a reply to any of the emails I sent. Definitely something strange.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Why has some f*cking f*cker f*cking f*cked the f*cker? Some people need butt f*cking with a rag mans trumpet and there's one. Gopping; the ruination of a desirable car. Rant over.

Zep

Why has some f*cking f*cker f*cking f*cked the f*cker? Some people need butt f*cking with a rag mans trumpet and there's one. Gopping; the ruination of a desirable car. Rant over.

But how do you really feel about it?

Andyk

What the **** have they done to that.....Why would you on such a rare desirable car. Do it to a normal one if you must but not an MC Victory.

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
What the **** have they done to that.....Why would you on such a rare desirable car. Do it to a normal one if you must but not an MC Victory.

It probably wasn't at the time though.
Interestingly, what was the price of the MCV compare to the GS when new?

hilts uk

It probably wasn't at the time though.
Interestingly, what was the price of the MCV compare to the GS when new?

It wasn't that much more expensive - about £10k I think. It was a bit of of an end of line special to shift the last GS's before the GT came along.

Ewan

It wasn't that much more expensive - about £10k I think. It was a bit of of an end of line special to shift the last GS's before the GT came along.

From the UK price list of the summer of 2016, a standard GS was £66,645 while the MC-Victory was £72,595 (both excluding optional extras). So, just under 10% more. Definitely worth the extra, especially when you think that now the premium would be at least 30% more.

Andyk

I have the original brochure and letter from Maserati asking if I would like one....

conaero

Forum Owner
Why has some f*cking f*cker f*cking f*cked the f*cker? Some people need butt f*cking with a rag mans trumpet and there’s one. Gopping; the ruination of a desirable car. Rant over.

I like it Benny so up yours...its not like they bastardised 3200 lights on the back like a real nobhead would do now is it???

:1423: