MC Victory register.

Ewan

It will be for sale at £57950.

Should start with a 6. Given that ragtop GS and 90th cars now command £50k, a good MC-V also starting with a 5 is cracking value. At that price it'll fly out, and rightly so. But really, you should keep it. Of all the modern Masers, this is the investor car (along with the matching MC-12, but that's in a somewhat different price bracket). Squirrel it away Dicky, you know you want to.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I do want to, but I have a business to run and can't keep them all! If it doesn't sell, I've no issue with it.

Ewan

By the way, can someone add No 159 to the list please. It's a RHD UK car, owned from new by a member of the U.K. Maserati owners club. It's Blu Victory, with matching alcantara interior.

marios kriticos

SPONSOR: Autosheild
159 belongs to a client of mine called Malcom , I will ask him if he will allow me to add his car on the forum .

And the clutch on the MC victory and GS is the same .

Marios

Ewan

159 is Malcs car. I just noticed it wasn't showing on the OP's list (which must have taken him years to compile).

Ewan

I thought Marios sold his a couple of years ago. But I could easily be wrong. But even if he has, he may have a record of the number so we could cross reference it with (or add it to) the list.

Ewan

Dickie had mentioned no 79 as being sold, but presumably the buyer pulled out as it is now listed on his website once again. Very similar in spec to mine, other than mine having red brake calipers and dark blue stitching to the black alcantara seats. What a great car - and (I hope!) a good investment to boot.

marios kriticos

SPONSOR: Autosheild
Ewan ,
I sold my blue car and still have the black one which is for my Son .
I will get the numbers next time I am where I store the cars and get them to you .
Car should not be bought for investment, people should buy cars they like and if they do go up in value in time that's a bonus .

Ewan

That's incredibly cheap at GBP 36k, for such a low mileage example. Should be imported to Europe and sold there (or to the UK for someone that wants an LHD car for Euro summer trips maybe, such as Le Mans).

Only downside is those ugly extra US spec side markers/indicators.

m1980k

Love the blue alcantara. Perfect spec. Taxes and other costs would bump the price up significantly for us though, wouldn't they?

whereskeith

I spoke to the guy a week ago.
Unfortunately the car has zero paperwork, zero history and nothing to maintain any provenance or prove accurate mileage
This is his reply
I do not have all the service records for the Maserati. I am the second owner and purchased it from San Francisco Motor Sports. The service records did not come with the vehicle when I purchased it. The odometer read 16,400 miles when it arrived, so I have only put ~2400 miles on it over the past few years. SF Motor Sports did a complete service and fluid change prior to transport to me in AZ. I drove it to Formula Dynamics in Las Vegas in January 2016 for the drive-by-wire install and had a complete fluid change done at that time. I have the receipts for the work done at Formula Dynamics. At the time it was fully inspected and absolutely no issues were found. I had them check the clutch, and it showed little wear with plenty of remaining life. It also passed emissions testing here in Mesa, the certificate will be included.

FYI, the only place I drive it is Cars & Coffee in Scottsdale, AZ on the first Saturday of the month, when I can make it. The last time I have driven it farther than a few miles was in Febuary 2017. It has never been tracked, raced, or abused. I hardly drive it, so I decided to sell.

I will include all records that I have with the car. If the full asking price is met, I will have it fully serviced at Earnhart Maserati in Gilbert, AZ prior to pickup/shipment.

If you'd like to discuss further, give me a call.

safrane

US - English translation = its only had the PDI and the first inspection service as the miles are so low the first owner thought they would save a bob or two and not bother with any more.