MC Victory register.

Ewan

That's correct Robin. Maranello Sales registered mine in March 2007, then sold it to the "first" owner in November 2007. So while mine was possibly the last RHD car actually produced, it wasn't the last one to be road registered.

By the way, did your car ever have the number plate EU07 VNW?

Team GCR

That's correct Robin. Maranello Sales registered mine in March 2007, then sold it to the "first" owner in November 2007. So while mine was possibly the last RHD car actually produced, it wasn't the last one to be road registered.

By the way, did your car ever have the number plate EU07 VNW?

Yes it was registered EU07VNW in the past and was registered I think SW07MCV when I bought it.

It now wear G5 CPE which was previously on my grigio nuvolari GranSport coupé.

hilts uk

Car about to come up for sale from Dicky. Teaser on his FB page.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Looks like No 79 to me. Time will tell.

It is indeed no.79, GS06MCV, just 3 owners, Miles has had it for 6 years, now on 42500 miles. It will be ready in a week or two, it is having a major service, new clutch, and other works to ensure a fully clean bill of health. It is a very nice car and drives beautifully; and will be even better when the work is done. Great spec too, it is Victory blu with Nero Leather & Alcantara interior. It also has Auditorium Hifi, Giallo Calipers, Xenons, and most importantly the full Carbon Pack too. It will be for sale at £57950; well done Phil, who was £50 out when guessing the price. I expect it to sell, but if it doesn't, I'll be perfectly happy to keep it.

adam01

Richard

Could you pls take note of the clutch part number as there has been speculation its different to the regular GS

Txs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Team GCR

dickygrace;583733Great spec too said:
Crikey I'm glad I busted a gut to buy mine! At least I feel better about letting my Grigio Nuvolari Coupé go as a partex to get the deal done!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Stu's wife is a star but one's enough and the upkeep is horrendous, makes a Maserati look cheap to run.

Contigo

Sponsor
It is indeed no.79, GS06MCV, just 3 owners, Miles has had it for 6 years, now on 42500 miles. It will be ready in a week or two, it is having a major service, new clutch, and other works to ensure a fully clean bill of health. It is a very nice car and drives beautifully; and will be even better when the work is done. Great spec too, it is Victory blu with Nero Leather & Alcantara interior. It also has Auditorium Hifi, Giallo Calipers, Xenons, and most importantly the full Carbon Pack too. It will be for sale at £57950; well done Phil, who was £50 out when guessing the price. I expect it to sell, but if it doesn't, I'll be perfectly happy to keep it.

Glad I could be of help setting the price mate :D