'Mint' 4200 facelift wheels, with good tyres

Delmonte

Hi, i'm selling my original 18" 4200 facelift wheels, purely to buy tyres for my new 19" Formula Dynamics wheels. They're in really amazing nick, shame to sell them really. Here is the Ebay ref: 202319677487

Full link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202319677487?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

The wheels are like new apart from the tiny nicks on two of them, you can see in the detail pics on the ad.

Tyres are Bridgestone rear, Goodyear front, also in very very good condition, im not great at measuring tread depth but im looking conservatively at 5mm minimums, to me seems up to 7 or 8mm in places.

I havent yet worked out how to do pics on here of an uploadable size, but there are good pics on the Ebay ad. Anyone on here wants them, ill knock £50 off and cancel the ad if you buy direct with me, send me a pm.

Cheers,

John

miket

Sorry guys these sold off Ebay within minutes.. maybe underpriced :-(

Definitely, I have a set in the garage and was advised of a potential selling price by James at eurospares when I bought the pattern GS wheels, I think you gave them away.....

Delmonte

Definitely, I have a set in the garage and was advised of a potential selling price by James at eurospares when I bought the pattern GS wheels, I think you gave them away.....

Go on, what price did they advise you of... :-(

miket

They said £1400 for the set and to sell them as a set, they said they were a sought after rim.

Now as a business they can probably demand that figure, BTW I offered him to take them off me but he declined because he was holding some in stock anyway!
I still haven't decided if I want to sell them, but they are in good shape, no kerbing but with the odd stone chip.....

Yours have gone now, I did the same years ago with a very high end camcorder, the ebay ad was only live for an hour or so, I could have doubled my money I bet :-(